The Student Room Group

Anyone ever been gunged/slimed?

Has anyone here ever been gunged or slimed on television/or at a nightclub or know anyone who has?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nope. :s:
Reply 2
Nooooo ;no;
Reply 3
there was a thread ages ago about someones girlfirend wanting them covered in slime. wonder if they eevr did
Reply 4
nein
Reply 5
dh00001
there was a thread ages ago about someones girlfirend wanting them covered in slime. wonder if they eevr did

Ha, brilliant

*Searches for said thread*
Reply 6
Reply 7
The law student association I was a member of, raised money each year for cancer research. And they did it in the best possible way: dunking some of the association's biggest 'douchebags' (and I have to admit: I was quite a douche back then) in a tank with green, gooey gunge. Fully clothed btw -- I decided to put on some nice pants and a nice shirt, thinking: 'If I go in, I do it with some style'. I remember sitting there waiting for the highest bidder to pull the leverage. Looking into the tank. Shaking my head. Checking the hair. I wasn't too keen on being dunked, to be honest. All I remember is that I 'got in' and felt like a complete idiot -- all wet and green. Quite humiliating but people loved it (and why wouldn't they?).
Reply 8
Original post by Douche90
The law student association I was a member of, raised money each year for cancer research. And they did it in the best possible way: dunking some of the association's biggest 'douchebags' (and I have to admit: I was quite a douche back then) in a tank with green, gooey gunge. Fully clothed btw -- I decided to put on some nice pants and a nice shirt, thinking: 'If I go in, I do it with some style'. I remember sitting there waiting for the highest bidder to pull the leverage. Looking into the tank. Shaking my head. Checking the hair. I wasn't too keen on being dunked, to be honest. All I remember is that I 'got in' and felt like a complete idiot -- all wet and green. Quite humiliating but people loved it (and why wouldn't they?).

Wow, that was brave. Yes it has a humiliting factor - but there is no need to feel like an idiot i think. Yes in the first moments i also felt a bit outlandish but i got used to it after a few moments. It gets more interesting when you don't get cleaned up immediately. My girlfriend and i took ten questions and i got gunged seven times and i was gunged four times till my girlfriend had been messed up for the first time. I was very happing wearing some goggles because it would have been more difficult for me keeping the eyes closed for about 20 minutes. Our friends poured the gunge really slowly and they insisted that we take our heads in the neck to ensure that the face is totally covered. For us it was very important that nothing of the gunge gets lost on the ground. I think that is the "problem" for girls with long hair that their gunged hair goes in front of their face and that their faces won't get gunged. Quite an interesting experience...
Reply 9
Well I surely got a good dunk in the gunge pool my hair, face and clothes completely covered with that stuff. And to top it all off (literally), I got a cream pie in my face when I got out the pool :-) A birthday present from my mates... A friend later told me I deserved it all. Karma and all that ;-) In retrospect, I would do it all again, I guess. My hair gelled and everything 😁
Original post by Melly0Re
Wow, that was brave. Yes it has a humiliting factor - but there is no need to feel like an idiot i think. Yes in the first moments i also felt a bit outlandish but i got used to it after a few moments. It gets more interesting when you don't get cleaned up immediately. My girlfriend and i took ten questions and i got gunged seven times and i was gunged four times till my girlfriend had been messed up for the first time. I was very happing wearing some goggles because it would have been more difficult for me keeping the eyes closed for about 20 minutes. Our friends poured the gunge really slowly and they insisted that we take our heads in the neck to ensure that the face is totally covered. For us it was very important that nothing of the gunge gets lost on the ground. I think that is the "problem" for girls with long hair that their gunged hair goes in front of their face and that their faces won't get gunged. Quite an interesting experience...
Original post by Douche90
Well I surely got a good dunk in the gunge pool my hair, face and clothes completely covered with that stuff. And to top it all off (literally), I got a cream pie in my face when I got out the pool :-) A birthday present from my mates... A friend later told me I deserved it all. Karma and all that ;-) In retrospect, I would do it all again, I guess. My hair gelled and everything 😁

I would perform a charity gunging this Christmas - see my newest thread and i would upload it to youtube...
No. OMG. I wonder what it feels like?
12 years old
Original post by Glaz
12 years old

What is the OP even talking about?
Original post by Andrew97
What is the OP even talking about?

Absolutely no idea
Op has
I think he would like to tell us that you feel like an 12 year old kid when you get gunged...
I think he would like to tell us that you feel like an 12 year old kid when you get gunged...

Or in my case: a complete douche 😁
I think the OP is talking about some tv shows such as Ministry of Mayhem.
I would perform a charity gunging this Christmas - see my newest thread and i would upload it to youtube...

Wel my former house mates invited me to for another dunk in the gunge tank -- the last time being such a success. 😊

Quick Reply

Latest