Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Please help me! Need advice ! watch

Announcements

Hi! You may not remember me. However, I still remember how you advised someone else. It inspired me a lot.
    Could you please do me a favor? Could you plz advice me as well? http://static.tsrfiles.co.uk/images/...s/confused.gif

To be honest, I'm a very shy person. I don't trust anyone that I socialize in my society..coz most of them needed me as a friend in-order to satisfy their own needs. Therefore I can trust only my parents. We are open minded to each other. I know that they are the only people who are truly concerned about me. However there are certain things I cannot discuss with them because my parents are very traditional & strict. Even if I had doubts and worries in my head I never wanted to seek help from anyone because I'm scared that I might get humiliated. This why I need an advice from you.

My classmates bullied me with another guy at school. We were coincidentally studying in the same class. He's handsome and cute. I never wanted to tell him how I felt. However we couldn't stop ourselves staring at each other. Therefore I started having feelings for a guy from my school since 2012 November.

Even he had feelings for me as well. He wanted to make me as his girl. Although he pretended to be brave he's also a shy guy. Even his parents were also strict. He didn't didn't ask-out directly. He was hitting around the bush. His eye contacts and his body language and his friends proved that he had feelings for me. I wasn't sure whether he just wanted to flirt with me. Also he was from another race. So, I felt scared and I didn't wanted to get involved with him. It was mainly because my parents were strict. Also, they will never ever expect such behavior from me. Therefore I had to reject him. (with negative actions) After that he continued to ignore me till death. But sometimes I have noted that he gets emotionally hurt if someone bullies me for no reason/ if a teacher scolds me infront of the class. We never had verbal arguments or fights. Whenever we see each other we are fuming with anger. But If we get into a conversation, we speak as if nothing happened. I still can't figure out what we had with each other? But we feel that there's something fishy between us. Are we frenemies/ enemies to each other?

I no longer need him because he broke my heart. He's a womanizer. However I still have feelings for him. I just can't stop it feeling like that. All what I need is to remain as sincere friends. I can't bare up this pain anymore http://static1.tsrfiles.co.uk/14.30/...lies/frown.png
    I don't want to loose him as a friend. He has completely misunderstood me.
    Could you please help me? Sorry for the inconvenience.
    ================================ ================================ =
    *** ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Now we have joined to two different schools to do our A/Levels. Therrefore, we don't see each other.
    Will he misunderstand me again if I send a P/M? (I mean not now. Within another 4 years time?) Will that be immoral if a girl sends a P/M clearing about herself that she's innocent. Will he start pestering me? Will he take revenge from me? I really want to do this but, I'm dead scared !
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi Minerva! I'm Dacia Lilac. You may not remember me. However, I still remember how you advised Cherry82. (Thread: "Repeat year 12 or repeat year 13?" It inspired me a lot.
    Could you please do me a favor? Could you plz advice me as well? http://static.tsrfiles.co.uk/images/...s/confused.gif

To be honest, I'm a very shy person. I don't trust anyone that I socialize in my society..coz most of them needed me as a friend in-order to satisfy their own needs. Therefore I can trust only my parents. We are open minded to each other. I know that they are the only people who are truly concerned about me. However there are certain things I cannot discuss with them because my parents are very traditional & strict. Even if I had doubts and worries in my head I never wanted to seek help from anyone because I'm scared that I might get humiliated. This why I need an advice from you.

My classmates bullied me with another guy at school. We were coincidentally studying in the same class. He's handsome and cute. I never wanted to tell him how I felt. However we couldn't stop ourselves staring at each other. Therefore I started having feelings for a guy from my school since 2012 November.

Even he had feelings for me as well. He wanted to make me as his girl. Although he pretended to be brave he's also a shy guy. Even his parents were also strict. He didn't didn't ask-out directly. He was hitting around the bush. His eye contacts and his body language and his friends proved that he had feelings for me. I wasn't sure whether he just wanted to flirt with me. Also he was from another race. So, I felt scared and I didn't wanted to get involved with him. It was mainly because my parents were strict. Also, they will never ever expect such behavior from me. Therefore I had to reject him. (with negative actions) After that he continued to ignore me till death. But sometimes I have noted that he gets emotionally hurt if someone bullies me for no reason/ if a teacher scolds me infront of the class. We never had verbal arguments or fights. Whenever we see each other we are fuming with anger. But If we get into a conversation, we speak as if nothing happened. I still can't figure out what we had with each other? But we feel that there's something fishy between us. Are we frenemies/ enemies to each other?

I no longer need him because he broke my heart. He's a womanizer. However I still have feelings for him. I just can't stop it feeling like that. All what I need is to remain as sincere friends. I can't bare up this pain anymore http://static1.tsrfiles.co.uk/14.30/...lies/frown.png
    I don't want to loose him as a friend. He has completely misunderstood me.
    Could you please help me? Sorry for the inconvenience.
    ================================ ================================ =
    *** ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Now we have joined to two different schools to do our A/Levels. Therrefore, we don't see each other.
    Will he misunderstand me again if I send a P/M? (I mean not now. Within another 4 years time?) Will that be immoral if a girl sends a P/M clearing about herself that she's innocent. Will he start pestering me? Will he take revenge from me? I really want to do this but, I'm dead scared !
    As you can see - I'm not Minerva - but I have been the guy in the situation before. I'm sure if you tell him you want to start things afresh - wipe the slate clean, he'll understand. If not, ahh well - there's plenty more fish in the sea.

(Original post by Andy98)
    but I have been the guy in the situation before.
    I'm sorry I couldn't follow you. What do you mean by that?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I'm sorry I couldn't follow you. What do you mean by that?
    I mean the guy you describe - I've been in his shoes.

Hi Andy98 Thanks for your advice. It motivates me. I truly appreciate it. However that person is so unique to me.
    I no longer need him as a partner. However, I still have feelings for him. Is it possible for us to remain as sincere friends?
    No matter how hard it is, I can accept him as a sincere friend. Will he accept me as a sincere friend?

Will that be immoral for a girl if I send a P/M to him clearing about myself that I'm innocent? I didn't meant to impress him at all.
    I just wanted to be sincere friends with each other. If you were him, how will you react if you get a P/M within another 4 years time?

What do you think? Will he Will he accept me as a sincere friend? or else
    Will he start pestering me? Will he take revenge from me? I really want to do this but, I'm dead scared !
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I wouldn't be friends with someone who broke your heart.

(Original post by Rock Fan)
    I wouldn't be friends with someone who broke your heart.
    Thanks for responding me. I'm sorry I couldn't follow you. Are you referring to girl's side or else guy's side?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Thanks for responding me. I'm sorry I couldn't follow you. Are you referring to girl's side or else guy's side?
    Whichever side it is, I wouldn't be friends with someone who has messed you around.

Rock Fan Thanks for supporting me. I'm glad at least there are genuine people in TSR.

Rock Fan What do you think about me and that person? Were we frenemies / friends? Did we really get involved with a relationship?
    Many Thanks.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Hi Andy98 Thanks for your advice. It motivates me. I truly appreciate it. However that person is so unique to me.
    I no longer need him as a partner. However, I still have feelings for him. Is it possible for us to remain as sincere friends?
    No matter how hard it is, I can accept him as a sincere friend. Will he accept me as a sincere friend?

Will that be immoral for a girl if I send a P/M to him clearing about myself that I'm innocent? I didn't meant to impress him at all.
    I just wanted to be sincere friends with each other. If you were him, how will you react if you get a P/M within another 4 years time?

What do you think? Will he Will he accept me as a sincere friend? or else
    Will he start pestering me? Will he take revenge from me? I really want to do this but, I'm dead scared !
    If I were him, I'd be fine with it - I mean from what little I know of you, you seem nice enough. However, some guys aren't worth the hassle - I say try it, but be prepared in case bad stuff starts again. It's definitely not immoral - but I wouldn't claim innocence or anything. I'd probably just say something like "mistakes were made, but lets wipe the slate clean eh?"

If I were him, I'd be fine with it - I mean from what little I know of you, you seem nice enough. However, some guys aren't worth the hassle - I say try it, but be prepared in case bad stuff starts again. It's definitely not immoral - but I wouldn't claim innocence or anything. I'd probably just say something like "mistakes were made, but lets wipe the slate clean eh?"
    Andy98 Thanks a lot. You have been very greatful !Yeah I'm going to tell that within next 4 years time. We haven't spoken much & we never had arguments before. However, some classmates used to bully us because we shared mutual feelings. As far as I can recall, he speaks very politely however his actions speak louder than words.---------------------------------------------------Haha thank you. This is how I usually get on with people. I usually respect well disciplined & friendly people like you.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Andy98 Thanks a lot. You have been very greatful !Yeah I'm going to tell that within next 4 years time. We haven't spoken much & we never had arguments before. However, some classmates used to bully us because we shared mutual feelings. As far as I can recall, he speaks very politely however his actions speak louder than words.---------------------------------------------------Haha thank you. This is how I usually get on with people. I usually respect well disciplined & friendly people like you.
    I'm not quite sure grateful was the word

But it's no problem - I enjoy problem solving

I'm not quite sure grateful was the word

But it's no problem - I enjoy problem solving
    I wanted to thank you because you gave me a useful advice
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I wanted to thank you because you gave me a useful advice
    I mean when you said I've been grateful

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.