Please help me! Need advice !

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swwet aish
Great meeting yu ! Btw whats your name?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You too ! :smile: You can call me as "Dacia"
Btw how should I address you?

Wow ! That's a pretty name. :smile: That name sounds quite Arabic.
Haha um muslim so yes :wink: Christian?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha um muslim so yes :wink: Christian?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm Christian :wink:
great 😀 Whats ur age?

Posted from TSR Mobile
great 😀 Whats ur age?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm 18. :smile: Finally became an adult :wink:
How old are you?
Aww is legal women :wink: Um 19 ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww is legal women :wink: Um 19 ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool :smile:
so we can be good friends yeah? 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
About being lovers, it really depends on your feelings for him. But, since he has moved on, I hate to say it but you have to as well. Many times things dont go as plan. Maybe a distraction will help?
so we can be good friends yeah? 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course why not. I'd like to :smile: You are a good advisor plus you can guide people to the right path.
Original post by Vortex98
Maybe a distraction will help?

I'm sorry. I couldn't follow you.
However my feelings won't change. Yeah although the truth is bitter. Being friendzoned is the best way move. :smile: I can atleast keep in touch as a friend.
About being lovers, it really depends on your feelings for him. But, since he has moved on, I hate to say it but you have to as well. Many times things dont go as plan. Maybe a distraction will help?

@Vortex98 Thanks for responding me :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm sorry. I couldn't follow you.
However my feelings won't change. Yeah although the truth is bitter. Being friendzoned is the best way move. :smile: I can atleast keep in touch as a friend.

Being friends is all cool. But, just make sure you dont hurt yourself in the process and dont do something that you dont want. Just saying that I know how it feels so youre not alone and if you need help anytime just message?
And dear as u said previously yu cant stop feeling but yu need to ! Just think all the negative about and just forget ! And lovers can never be friends mind that ! Yu just have to get help from good friends to keep yu away from thinking about him ! And yes will be there for yu ✌️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Being friends is all cool. But, just make sure you dont hurt yourself in the process and dont do something that you dont want. Just saying that I know how it feels so youre not alone and if you need help anytime just message?

@Vortex98 Thanks for supporting me by giving me advices. I'm glad that I was able to disscuss my worries with my TSR friends. I feel much relaxed than I was. Sure ! If I need any help I'll let you know.
FYI: I'm the one who recently followed you. (I mean last 10 -15 mins)
Yup Figured :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending