The Student Room Group

The single best thread ever posted on TSR!

Maybe this will be the one.

I live in hope. :excited:

In the meantime, anyone want to talk about stuff? :cookie:

Scroll to see replies

Depends.

What kind of stuff? :holmes:
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Maybe this will be the one.

I live in hope. :excited:

In the meantime, anyone want to talk about stuff? :cookie:

Haven't you got ebtter thingsa to do?

Like socializing with Emma Watson and console her on how tough life is for a millionaire woman :tongue:
Original post by Most Competitive
Depends.

What kind of stuff? :holmes:

Oh well, I leave you to decide that - I only started the thread, I can't be expected to come up with the exciting thread content.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Haven't you got ebtter thingsa to do?

Like socializing with Emma Watson and console her on how tough life is for a millionaire woman :tongue:

I turned down her offer of a party at hers to stick with the cool threads.
Reply 5
@thecatwithnohat makes some of the best :tongue:
The best for me was 'Whats one thing you'd never do, sexually?' by @elliemayxo, some of the responses were... interesting... :h:
Any thread with me in it. :u:
I turned down her offer of a party at hers to stick with the cool threads.

If I have to hear another millionaire actress moan about Hollywood gender wealth inequality inside their pampered bubble I am going to explode.

I;d rather be an underpaid woman millionaire than a male pleb.
Welcome to the circle jerk.
can we talk about the new top gear please?

Original post by DiddyDec
Welcome to the circle jerk.

I always think maybe circle jerk threads will go out of style...I'm always wrong
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by CoolCavy
all of the ones by @shadowdweller and @Black Rose , they make the best games :h:

I think we should begin by enquiring as to why why you have your Christmas hat on in mid October?!
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
If I have to hear another millionaire actress moan about Hollywood gender wealth inequality inside their pampered bubble I am going to explode.

I;d rather be an underpaid woman millionaire than a male pleb.

I think the media focus on wealthy women generally as hate objects, women are not supposed to be rich, is the logic. The fact that Emma is young and rich (and good looking) just brings down even more nasty mean spirited hate from the sort of thick reactionary scum who infest papers like the Mail and the Sun. It's all part of the rich tapestry of British life.

So yeah, she was being a bit lacking in awareness of her situation, but I won't join in. It's not really surprising that she lives in a spoiled bubble given her situation, hopefully with age and experience she will become more aware.
Original post by StrawbAri
can we talk about the new top gear please?

I always think maybe circle jerk threads will go out of style...I'm always wrong

Someone watches Prime then? Have you actually seen it?
Reply 14
This has been asked before, and my answer remains the same:

Original post by Reue
"Cooking With Cum"
This thread is just the most amazing thread I have ever had the fortune to stumble across.
Just ... wow :woo:
Someone watches Prime then? Have you actually seen it?

No not yet :redface: I'm probably going to watch the episodes online because paying for prime only to watch top gear doesn't really make much sense haha
Original post by z33
@thecatwithnohat makes some of the best :tongue:

If you're referring to the ones that aren't about my personal dilemmas and issues, then thank you! :hugs: :kiss:
I think the media focus on wealthy women generally as hate objects, women are not supposed to be rich, is the logic. The fact that Emma is young and rich (and good looking) just brings down even more nasty mean spirited hate from the sort of thick reactionary scum who infest papers like the Mail and the Sun. It's all part of the rich tapestry of British life.

So yeah, she was being a bit lacking in awareness of her situation, but I won't join in. It's not really surprising that she lives in a spoiled bubble given her situation, hopefully with age and experience she will become more aware.

I'm referring to the Hunger Games star woman who was the last one to do it ¬.¬

For all I know they might be left wing economically, although i wouldn't necessarily put that much money on it.

I'm an intersectional feminist as well. So I'm a better feminist than them :colonhash:

I think the problem I have with it is the problem I have with feminism and other types of modern progressivism in that it ignores economic class. It's like the aim is to make it so women, men, gays, black people etc, are all on equal footing in the rat race to the bottom. So great, pay female actors the same as their male counter parts, but if it ignores any other inequalities there really isn't much point. Some white male labourer who is working well past 60 with next to no pension is more oppressed than a millionaire actress.
I wasn't even here at the time, but have heard so much about it:

ISA's Mermaid Theory

Quick Reply

Latest