Turn on thread page Beta

Heartbroke again watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure from the title you've managed to grasp that my girlfriend has left me. We hadn't been together for a long time but I've really fallen for her.A little background, we met at a friends and she came over to tell me how 'gorgeous' I am. We spoke for a while, got on well and exchanged numbers. We text for a couple of days and agreed to meet up again and once again, we got on brilliantly.I started to fall for her, I find her incredibly attractive, she's beautiful and a really sweet girl.

Then things started to unravel, her grandad is terminally ill and doesn't have long left. Understandably she became a little distant, didn't really talk to me despite me telling her that I'm here for her. I tried to tell her I know what she's going through as I've lost my dad and grandma who was like a mum to me, I watched them suffer. I know people deal with grief in different ways but she made no effort with me at all.

On Thursday she decided to call an end to the relationship. Last night she went out and ended up kissing someone else, she told me this and I'm sure you can imagine, it hurt. My point is, I'm not a bad person, I do have good traits and I know I could help her but she says she's not ready for a relationship. Is this grief talking? Will she realise she wants to be with me.

She still says I'm gorgeous, a good person among other things but why wouldn't she want to be with me? Why would she go and kiss someone else?I'm starting to think there's no point in anything anymore, everybody I care about seems to leave. I'm never good enough.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 18, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.