Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    VW Polo (1.4)
    Toyota Yaris (1.3)
    Honda Jazz (1.4-1.6)
    Hyundai I20 (1.2)
    Vauxhall Corsa (1.4)

I can spend up to £5k on a car. I wanted a Polo but I heard that they are too loud and they do not work well on motorways is this true?

ReputationRep:
    Corsa or a Polo

ReputationRep:
    Vauxhall Corsa

ReputationRep:
    Toyota Yaris
    just because I was planning on getting it

ReputationRep:
    Polo will be the most reliable and the smoothest, vauxhall corsa are good as well, i think you can get a vauxhall astra as well in budget

ReputationRep:
    IF you go for the VW watchout the parts on those mother****ers can cost bre if it breaks

ReputationRep:
    Also worth considering in that price range would be a ford fiesta, the reliability and quality of the interiors have come a long way on fords in recent years.
    As the post before me said, an astra would also be a good shout and you could get a decent one for that money.

If I had to choose from your list I'd get the corsa.

ReputationRep:
    VW

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.