Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by fairy_nightingale)
    I am AS level student and need some motivation for studies and life. I am not doing good at studies, just wana go out somewhere peaceful and start a new life. Assume its impossible and give me some motivation to live and study to atleast get good grades in finals, around 8 weeks away
    :bl::rave: YOU CAN DO IT! :rave::bl:

Try your best to get through your studies - I know how stressful it can be at A-levels, but you will be so much better off when you've got through it. It will open lots of doors for you. Do you know what you want to do in the future?

Is there any reason in particular why you're finding things tough right now? Is it the work, or something going on at college, or...?

There's lots of places on TSR that can help - Dinaa set up a big thread for procrastination help. It's really helpful The Year 12 thread is here - you can just chat to people; I imagine there's lots of others feeling the same way as you. They're super friendly and nice so go say hi.

:bl:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.