Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ukcat dilenma watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys the deadline to fill in my UCAS choices on my UKCAT profile was october 16th,i missed it and i applied to the university of nottingham and hull york medical school,they need ukcat,what do i do

ReputationRep:
    I have too and I've applied to all UKCAT Universities! Please tell me if you find out what we can do!

ReputationRep:
    Contact the admissions team for each university?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kebabi123)
    Hey guys the deadline to fill in my UCAS choices on my UKCAT profile was october 16th,i missed it and i applied to the university of nottingham and hull york medical school,they need ukcat,what do i do
    Not sure how it works but the unis you applied to, if required, will still receive your UKCAT score although it will take a longer time for them get it and hold up the process a bit. Is it still possible for you to fill in the form? If so try to do this ASAP and inform Pearson Vue about this. If not then I would suggest contacting Pearson Vue to see if they can help.

ReputationRep:
    thanks so much goldenshades ,i contacted them and they said i had nothing to fear and that my UKCAT scores would still get to my UCAS choices,it might just take a longer while,so don't fret OreoCookie181

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kebabi123)
    thanks so much goldenshades ,i contacted them and they said i had nothing to fear and that my UKCAT scores would still get to my UCAS choices,it might just take a longer while,so don't fret OreoCookie181
    Good to hear

ReputationRep:
    I literally just remembered about this after I received an email from them regarding something else. Thanks so much for this! I'll contact them first things tomorrow! Got so worried that I hadn't let them know :O

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2015
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.