Turn on thread page Beta

I feel sad again :c watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I feel really grey and empty, but also full of a wet dripping sadness that threatens to burst through my eyes in a wave bigger and dirtier than December 26th, 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami (229,866 dead, mostly weak children).

I'm unfulfilled and losing hope with a sense of impending doom, but just a really mild anticlimactic doom similar to preparing for a big poop but releasing just a tiny McNugget.

I haven't cried in quite a while, while alone (though semi-recently I have cried a few times with my boyfriend present), but it's not unusual for me to cry. It's just that this time it feels different somehow. Like, like I said before about something coming to an end???? but I'm not sure if that actually describes it very well at all.

I just h8888 feeling so wasted and like why? I've legit had enough of this feeling but idk how to solve it

----------------------
    My boyfie is cute and sorta supportive but I can't just text him like "I'm sad please make me happy" because the outcome of that is nothing

Family are v. bad at the whole love+support+care thing so nah

Friends are flickeringly-existent and will irritate me if I engage in emotional activity with them.

Myself - seek happiness within: I'm unreliable and I don't like myself (must make a note to go on a spiritual journey and become better acquainted with my soul) so I can't really help myself be happy right now either.

Must mention that this is not depression, and it's really not all that deep but I can't restrain myself from posting useless stuff that no-one cares about. Must be the attention-seeker in me (inb4 "'it's because you're gay")

So yeah, anyone relate?
    I'd rather not receive advice unless it's genuinely decent because likelihood is

1. I've heard it countless times before or
    2. I won't take it anyway.
    Wallowing in self-pity is my second biggest hobby.

-------------------

OoOooohh also I wrote a poem about how I feel, for you more creative creatures:-

This Feeling

I really don't like it

I feel like ****

------------------------

I'm not entirely sure what I expect from this thread (besides the same repetitive arguments from the usual people), but still, feels good to type ****

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I gen agree with the memes people, feel the same way 2 2bh

ReputationRep:
    This should help.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    i missed u

ReputationRep:
    worse than larkin

ReputationRep:
    I was about to commence reading your long thread. But couldn't be bothered and read the comment section instead and good thing I did, saved me the trouble and calamity of having to read your long chapter, which judging by the comments is a load of baloney.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.C)
    i missed u
    I don't think we've ever spoken but I miss you too :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh ooo)
    I was about to commence reading your long thread. But couldn't be bothered and read the comment section instead and good thing I did, saved me the trouble and calamity of having to read your long chapter, which judging by the comments is a load of baloney.
    I was about to commence reading your comment but

ReputationRep:
    Name:  watwatwat.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  13.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittyboy)
    worse than larkin
    yes...all those times I faked my suicide, insulted cancer patents, and did things 10000x worse than making a harmless thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louieee)
    I was about to commence reading your comment but
    But you did, otherwise you wouldn't be replying to my post in a hostile way.:lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh ooo)
    But you dd, otherwise you wouldn't be replying to my post in a hostile way.:lol:
    "hostile" :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    yes...all those times I faked my suicide, insulted cancer patents, and did things 10000x worse than making a harmless thread
    Do you know whom I'm talking about? Philip Larkin whops your arse on being cynical. You're nothing. :P

ReputationRep:
    Do you know whom I'm talking about? Philip Larkin whops your arse on being cynical. You're nothing. :P
    I wasn't aware I was competing.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think we've ever spoken but I miss you too :hugs:
    why lie

ReputationRep:
    I'm really sorry to hear that OP, hope you feel better soon. :hugs: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't aware I was competing.
    An empty nothing :3

Look up some of his poetry and then look back to your post. Trust me, your problems are void compared to his.

ReputationRep:
    An empty nothing :3

Look up some of his poetry and then look back to your post. Trust me, your problems are void compared to his.
    Literally irrelevant. That's like me coming to one of your threads saying "you're worse than Rooney, he's a much better footballer than you". Like, so what? Why do you think it's significant to me at this moment in time that there's a man out there who's a super great poet? Like, how does that relate to anything I've said? :s

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.