Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As a kid I never got (due to personal circumstances) any gifts. This year is the first year where I have been making a decent amount of bank, I have been frugal with my money but at christmas I want to go big.

Anyone else buy themselves Christmas presents?

Don't really know what to buy myself.

ReputationRep:
    http://uk.askmen.com/entertainment/m...h_gadgets.html
    Some general tips.

Cant go wrong with fragrances.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    http://uk.askmen.com/entertainment/m...h_gadgets.html
    Some general tips.

I saw the edit , you saying I smell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    I saw the edit , you saying I smell?
    Realised fragrance includes aftershave &perfume.

No shots fired. Hot bishes dig a man with good taste.

ReputationRep:
    Realised fragrance includes aftershave &perfume.

No shots fired. Hot bishes dig a man with good taste.

Oh man you should see my aftershave + edt collection, it would scare you. Too many.

My favourite at the moment is Givenchy Gentleman. So quality. Like a better version of YSL's Body Kouros.

ReputationRep:
    Oh man you should see my aftershave + edt collection, it would scare you. Too many.

My favourite at the moment is Givenchy Gentleman. So quality. Like a better version of YSL's Body Kouros.
    Dior Fahrenheit & Spicebomb

I don't think i have a lot but ppl think I'm trigger happy. I guess most people are content with a few.

ReputationRep:
    Dior Fahrenheit & Spicebomb

I don't think i have a lot but ppl think I'm trigger happy. I guess most people are content with a few.

Room mate at university had that, years ago. Red bottle, man so good.

ReputationRep:
    As a kid I never got (due to personal circumstances) any gifts. This year is the first year where I have been making a decent amount of bank, I have been frugal with my money but at christmas I want to go big.

Anyone else buy themselves Christmas presents?

Don't really know what to buy myself.
    I never receive Christmas nor birthday presents. Well I guess I buy my own presents, but it's mostly the stuff I need.

ReputationRep:
    Room mate at university had that, years ago. Red bottle, man so good.
    Yeah, had a friend who worked at the airport (World Duty Free) so basically got me a bottle and saved a **** ton of money.

ReputationRep:
    Buy yourself all the stuff you wanted as a child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    I never receive Christmas nor birthday presents. Well I guess I buy my own presents, but it's mostly the stuff I need.
    Says a lot about my relationnships lol, but **** it, more stuff for me. I am most likely going to be a bit grinch this Christmas because everyone is hitched/with their partners. But hey, at least I have my career intact ha. I have made my choices.

ReputationRep:
    Says a lot about my relationnships lol, but **** it, more stuff for me. I am most likely going to be a bit grinch this Christmas because everyone is hitched/with their partners. But hey, at least I have my career intact ha. I have made my choices.
    Most people end up getting depressed about not receiving a thing lol, but well done to you for not falling into that trap

ReputationRep:
    I think you should treat yourself to a nice leisurely stroll around the high street and get one or two small but luxurious items so perfume is always a good bet - try Chanel or Tom Ford they are decent perfumers. You could then perhaps buy something for the people close to you. It could be just a nice film and some yummy food to eat while you watch the film together. Sometimes creating nice moments is a good way to spend money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    Buy yourself all the stuff you wanted as a child.
    I wanted this mate:

ReputationRep:
    I wanted this mate:

That's awesome - get it!

ReputationRep:
    Love it when I get them as a birthday present :yy:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.