Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm currently doing A-levels (English Language, Law, Psychology and Art) but basically, I hate them. I'm now thinking of doing makeup instead, and I want to do a private short course but am I allowed to do that? I know education is supposed to continue until the age of 18, so what options do I have? Would I have to study makeup as a BTEC and then do the private course alongside it? Any help would be much appreciated! Xxx
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources


Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.