Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Theres this Nigerian male at uni and I'm telling you this now, he could talk anyone into bed very easily. He has this deep voice and its just crazy tbh, I'd say he wipes Morgan Freeman out. He mentioned he was running out of money, and I have had issues sleeping for months. Would it be gay to pay him a tenner per night to spend a hour reading me a story so I fall asleep? Also I dont even think the amazing voice is exclusive to him, I've noticed this on Nigerian males before. Could literally fall asleep whilst hes talking. If he were to read a sad story any one of you would be in tears

DISCLAIMER: no homo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not at all, although I'd be wary of the attractive Nigerian male being in your house/flat/apartment after he's just put you to sleep. What could he do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icantfeelmyface)
    Not at all, although I'd be wary of the attractive Nigerian male being in your house/flat/apartment after he's just put you to sleep. What could he do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Probs steal my card details tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gay isn't the word I'm thinking of here............

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd say more strange, creepy and a bit disturbing

(Original post by Souljer)
    Theres this Nigerian male at uni and I'm telling you this now, he could talk anyone into bed very easily. He has this deep voice and its just crazy tbh, I'd say he wipes Morgan Freeman out. He mentioned he was running out of money, and I have had issues sleeping for months. Would it be gay to pay him a tenner per night to spend a hour reading me a story so I fall asleep? Also I dont even think the amazing voice is exclusive to him, I've noticed this on Nigerian males before. Could literally fall asleep whilst hes talking. If he were to read a sad story any one of you would be in tears

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This post caused me to urinate.

ReputationRep:
    Probs steal my card details tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah, if he says he's descended from King Chumakuwukaoboaleodowaka VII of Nigeria, it's best that you give him your card details so he can transfer those lost millions to you...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    aww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icantfeelmyface)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He would simply lock the door and go home

ReputationRep:
    "Oh what a deep voice you have. All the better to read you a book with"

Get outta here.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You are so not for real...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessZara)
    He would simply lock the door and go home
    Exactly, why do we instantly think the worst of people?!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    although it is a bit strange to pay him to read you to sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolate hottie)
    You are so not for real...
    You can't judge until you've heard his voice, makes you think of beautiful moutins.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So you want a Nigerian with a wicked deep voice to put you to sleep?

ReputationRep:
    It's only gay if he puts his penis in you. You putting your penis into him is a whole other story, trust me I know

ReputationRep:
    Why not just pay him to record his voice and play that before you go to sleep? Saves you from having a stranger in your bedroom at night :/

ReputationRep:
    What did I just read

ReputationRep:
    I think we both know your intentions

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOL this is soo messed up. Bahahaha what has this world come to.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Try watching ASMR videos on youtube or try whitenoise/raining sounds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medicapplicant)
    Exactly, why do we instantly think the worst of people?!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    although it is a bit strange to pay him to read you to sleep
    exactly what i was thinking lol

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.