The Student Room Group

I'm 17 he's 68, any advice?

i've known him for two years now. i did some work experience where my mum works in a nursing home. that's where i met him. he was really nice at first, and i didn't think anything of it. but i just couldn't stop thinking about him. about a week later i helped tidy his room and brought him a cup of tea. we were taking about things for a couple of hours, and he told me his daughter had just gave him her old iphone. i gave him my number so we could text each other, he was really nice.

a couple of days later we started sexting each other. at first i didn't he liked me in that way, but now when i think about it, it kind of makes sense.

a couple of months later when i turned 16 i visited him, and we had sex. he is the first person i've had sex with. he suffers from dementia, and i sometimes do his food shopping for him. but we're thinking of making our relationship official, but i'm not sure my parents would be okay with it.

what should i tell them? i love him so much.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You cannot possibly be serious.
Ok... *backs away slowly, then runs*
Reply 3
lel, does he giv u rides on his wheel chair?
Original post by AnonymousForLife
68?! WTF.

That is disgusting.

it's not disgusting, he's really nice and i love him. age isn't important.
Original post by zetamcfc
Ok... *backs away slowly, then runs*

Satire of my thread?
Definite troll! But then, avatar = selfie, makes it more personal...

Don't know what to think!

Surely this is like preying on the elderly, since he's in a vulnerable frame of mind, due to the dementia?
Reply 7
He's probably older than your parents huh?
Reply 8
Reply 9
I'm sorry but that's sick!
Reply 10
:lolwut: This guy is old enough to be your grandfather.

And he has dementia?

FFs, I'M DONE :toofunny:

Edit: You had sex too...That's enough internet for me today. *exits thread* *shuts down phone* *stares at ceiling in silence*
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by feloraa
Satire of my thread?

What is your thread?
It's not your fault.

It's not your fault your father Gene ran away.

He just disliked his job at the post office.

Spoiler

Original post by KarleyCanDoIt
it's not disgusting, he's really nice and i love him. age isn't important.

:indiff:
he has dementia but was able to sext you that dont make sense
Original post by Bridget Jones
Definite troll! But then, avatar = selfie, makes it more personal...

Don't know what to think!

Surely this is like preying on the elderly, since he's in a vulnerable frame of mind, due to the dementia?

i'm not a troll.i know it seems odd because of the age gap, but i'm not sure what to tell my parents.
Reply 16
WTAF! This is ****ing grim. smh.
Did you just say 68 or am I seeing things? :lolwut:
I'm calling bull**** on this. However, if its true good luck in your endeavours...