Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

I've left sixth form but they want me to pay for the course I didnt finish help! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello I'm 17 years old and have already done a year at sixth form doing forensic science and engineering, I finished my engineering course in the first year and came back the second year as I thought I wanted to finish studying forensic science however, I didn't enjoy it and went to look for an apprenticeshipand found one in an engineering environment. When I told the school they said I needed to be cleared off by getting papers signed by my teachers and so on however, I also had to visit the exam finace person who then wrote on the form that I had to pay £124.80. I just feel like I shouldn't have to pay for something I didn't enjoy doing. The course was only a btec course and there isn't even any exams in the course too and feel like that is a lot of money. I really need help with this. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    You agree to start a course, you can't back out of paying just because you changed your mind...
    Quit whinging and pay up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GlitterandGold-x)
    You agree to start a course, you can't back out of paying just because you changed your mind...
    Quit whinging and pay up.
    I had to do the course because they said i could only do engineering if i signed up full time i was not aware that i had to pay if i left i wasnt even told this until the day i was leaving.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.