Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How can I get my girlfriend to kiss me? watch

Announcements

I've been going out with my girlfriend for the last 4 years and in that time we've only "proper" kissed twice. And those were within the first few hours of deciding we were going to go out with each other. Since then, nope, only without tongues. When we're getting frisky I've recentky been trying to open my mouth a bit more but she doesn't get the hint. I'm her first boyfriend so maybe she's not confident about her kissing abilities or something. I know really I should ask her but I don't want her to feel uncomfortable or forced into it if it's something she doesn't like.

Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    Just talk to her about it like it's no big deal. I don't see the problem with bringing it up, it's probably just a confidence thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictoriaCoolio)
    I'm confused. What do you mean by getting frisky?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Frisky = sexual activity

(Original post by Howbeit)
    Just talk to her about it like it's no big deal. I don't see the problem with bringing it up, it's probably just a confidence thing.
    I'm sure if I was to say that I really want tongues she'd probably do it but I can't help but feel that she'd only be doing it to please me and I don't want to force her into anything.

Any other girls like this?

ReputationRep:
    If it's been 4 years, maybe it's time to accept that she doesn't like tongues :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictoriaCoolio)
    Okay right.:facepalm: How is she able to have sex with you but not kiss you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I always say that to ladies of the night when they list out their conditions, but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

ReputationRep:
    Wait, how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    Hold her with one hand round the small of her back, look straight down into her eyes like you're about to kill it and tilt your head to the side and go for the lips.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal)
    Hold her with one hand round the small of her back, look straight down into her eyes like you're about to kill it and tilt your head to the side and go for the lips.
    Pussyslayer here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alow)
    Pussyslayer here.
    I was fat and nerdy growing up

Had to figure this **** out

(Original post by annieprincess)
    Wait, how old are you?
    Mid-20s. Does it make a difference?

ReputationRep:
    Wow 4 years. Have you spoken to her about it?

ReputationRep:
    Forced into what? You said you kissed her properly in the beginning, 4 years ago. If you can't address the issue with your girlfriend then I find it a bit worrying. The only way you will get to the bottom of this is by talking it out with her!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.