Turn on thread page Beta

OCR A Unifying Concepts watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does any one know what is most likley going to come up this year for Unifying Concepts paper. I am really confused about this paper, do i have to revise all the 4 until (Force and Motion, Electron...etc). Or is there any easy way to revise for this paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nemesis420)
    Does any one know what is most likley going to come up this year for Unifying Concepts paper. I am really confused about this paper, do i have to revise all the 4 until (Force and Motion, Electron...etc). Or is there any easy way to revise for this paper.
    yes on unifying concepts, anything from the first 4 modules can come up. forces and motion, electrons photons, wave properties and forces,fields energy.
    some questions talk about similarities and differences between for example fields. eg how gravitational,electrical,magneti c are similar.
    this is regarded as the hardest paper as theres so much to remember, but if you need help maybe my revision threads will help

http://www.uk-learning.net/t47596.html and http://www.uk-learning.net/t47321.html

ReputationRep:
    that as really helpful post thanks and i guse i have to read all my notes again from last year.

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
  • Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.