Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

law exam?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to revise for an as law exam in two days?

ReputationRep:
    who's the examining board doing your exams?

ReputationRep:
    Most definetely!

ReputationRep:
    yes just loook at previous exam papers that will probably give u some clue to what topics that will be on and then choose a number of topics that will prob correspond the amount of questions u have to answer revise them properly-should wk

ReputationRep:
    lol, this will probably be me next year, waiting till the last minute to revise as law!! Good luck!!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl Hooper)
    who's the examining board doing your exams?
    WJEC

ReputationRep:
    paper 1 is answering 2 problem questions? - if there is a police subject, try to answering questions on this subject or statutory interpretation

the good thing is that the WJEC law exam has the highest pass rate out of all the other examining boards - i got an a without doing much work.

Pick your 2 strongest areas and focus on them

Try remembering at least 2/3 cases for each area; a good tip is to focus on the unusual/funny/weird ones as they will best stick in your memory - examiners like it when you can be specific and back up your argument.

ALSO:- are you doing this by video conferencing??; as if it's moorhouse black doing it just go through each topic highlighting the key facts/cases; also look at essays.

I'm sorry of this isn't enough, just that i've forgot most of the stuff.

ReputationRep:
    funny you should ask that because I'm doing that right now! I have 3 AS Law exams on tuesday (OCR) and am going to start revising tomorrow. I don't fancy my chances....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GorgeousGeorge)
    funny you should ask that because I'm doing that right now! I have 3 AS Law exams on tuesday (OCR) and am going to start revising tomorrow. I don't fancy my chances....
    lol yeh iv got 3 hours of law 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl Hooper)

ALSO:- are you doing this by video conferencing??; as if it's moorhouse black doing it just go through each topic highlighting the key facts/cases; also look at essays.

I'm sorry of this isn't enough, just that i've forgot most of the stuff.
    no we hav a teacher lol!thanks for all your help its appreciated

ReputationRep:
    no probs, I have 3 a2 law exams (OCR) and i reckon if you go to town on revision for a day or two you have it nailed. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    You can revise for the Unit 6 AQA law exam in a day. After one days revision I realised that I felt confident enough to take the exam!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.