[HELP] Architecture student first time to design.Watch
- Technologies have been disruptive though they have cause advances as well
- Iconic structures have been destroyed
- Capitalism remains dominant
- Shrinking upper class
- Urban cities are more polluted
- Demographic trends
So here we are told that we can make the situation in chaos or people adapting, we are also given a topographical site on which we are to build the structure. We are free to set the environments condition and all.
But there are some requirements:
- Organic and Hybrid
- no height restriction but 2 levels only
I'm new to designing and really need your help, so far I have designed a structure but i think that it is lacking. I have just made a concept so far to my design (http://imgur.com/ZHIIovL) without still considering environment, materials and other things affecting. I would really wanna hear your thoughts or help me about this project.
Here is also a picture of the site. http://imgur.com/9p5Howt