The Student Room Group

Another Racist Attack on a Bus

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AzimH
Aaah so you agree I was right with point 1 & 2.

errr no.
Original post by BaconandSauce
So the mob would rule (what the **** do you want this country to become)

People mostly just want to get to work without getting involved in twatishness

Agree to disagree I guess.

On the bright side, at least the SJW idiots will shut up about how only white people can be racist.
Reply 102
Oh Dear

If you want a circle jerk perhaps this place is not for you (but the ISOC should be more your style)

I am already apart of my unis isoc society. Since you're giving suggestions might I suggest you visit your council and ask that they place you in a local special education school. You're clearly showing signs of mental retardation.
Reply 103
Yes I have watched it and I can not see what was said that would be considered Islamophobic

care to enlighten me?

...Yeah, you really are retarded
Original post by TheGuyReturns
Agree to disagree I guess.

On the bright side, at least the SJW idiots will shut up about how only white people can be racist.

NP I just don't see how the mob should ever be allowed to be judge jury and executioner

But yes you're right the more case we see like this happening the more people will have to face the reality that racism is universal (That loud noise you can hear is Joseph Harker's head exploding)
Reply 105
Original post by m3m

Retarded is an understatement. His parents are clearly siblings.
Original post by m3m

another great contribution to the thread there (I'd say allah will be proud but don't want to be called islamophobic:biggrin:)
Original post by AzimH
I am already apart of my unis isoc society.

Thought so. You have the nuanced view of the world I see in a lot of ISOC members
Original post by AzimH
Retarded is an understatement. His parents are clearly siblings.

Ayesha (ra) reports, “It was not the nature of the Prophet of Islam to talk in an indecent manner, nor did he engage himself in the use of foul language.” (Shamail-e-Tirmidhi)

https://sites.google.com/site/allahiseloi/etiquettes-of-conversation-politeness-in-words
Reply 109
Thought so. You have the nuanced view of the world I see in a lot of ISOC members

Good for you mate. I'm not even an active member just joined since there was not other society I liked but your reply clearly shows you lack any intelligence and you're just a bigot.
Original post by AzimH
Good for you mate. I'm not even an active member just joined since there was not other society I liked but your reply clearly shows you lack any intelligence and you're just a bigot.

Oh you'll fit right in
Reply 111
Original post by AzimH
Makes me sad knowing no one helped him. I wish I was there to help him.

Yeah that was the saddest part, how they were all inclined to sit in silence while this poor old man who obviously is in no state to defend himself, was left to fend for himself, against such a vicious bully. Either they were too scared to step in or they agreed with his views which is just as bad.

It's a shame how our society is so out of touch with helping a fellow man in need. :/
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 112
Original post by Oh ooo
Yeah that was the saddest part, how they were all inclined to sit in silence while this poor old man who obviously is in no state to defend himself, was left to fend for himself, against such a vicious bully. Either they were too scared to step in or they agreed with his views which is just as bad.

It's a shame how are society is so out of touch with helping a fellow man in need. :/

I know it really is. People just want to "avoid conflict", but to truly avoid conflict we must stand up against these types of bigoted people and let them know that this type of behaviour is not excepted.
Reply 113
another great contribution to the thread there (I'd say allah will be proud but don't want to be called islamophobic:biggrin:)

I am quite inclined to believe that you're that racist imbecile in the video the way you are waving the flag and defending his corner.
(edited 8 years ago)
What a total prick. Has no knowledge of why the guy is here, or right to prejudge and even if he did collect a benefit he has no right to take the moral high ground. I'd rather have Turkish culture here than Jamaican(Caribbean?) quite frankly. He is scum and a disgrace.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Oh ooo

It's a shame how are society is so out of touch with helping a fellow man in need. :/

To be fair people are strange, they only step in when a extreme situation, I for example have been bullied in past and no one cares and just told to man up, get people agressive in street, used to be called freak as I am nerdy(and autistic) no one cares and again say something like man up.

In a situation where something stands out such as a elderly person or a ethnic debate people suddenly feel they want to help as its the ethical thing to do.

No one helped me when I was mugged when I was 16 by a group of teenagers in fact people thought it was funny, even the police acted like it was paperwork and told me I am a young male therefore should of defended myself.
Original post by Oh ooo
I am quite inclined to believe that you're the guy in the video the way you are waving the flag and defending his corner.

I'm not defending him I have clearly said I believe this was a racist incident

All I have asked is if anyone know what started the issue (do you think he simply started on the old man for NO reason) and because I dared to try and get all the facts the muslims mob have come out in full force

Also the claim that this is Islamophobic has been said a lot but not one person can say why it is (some have lied about why it is but I have shown this is either opinion or based on a lie)
Original post by Illiberal Liberal

Tbh I'm pretty sure half of what he said wasn't even English.

We've had so many immigrants so fast, that that is definitively English to many Londoners now.
Original post by ubisoft
They deliberately pick on weak people to take their racism out. Notice how both attacks were on women (pregnant as well) and a disabled man. I'd like to see them say this to a 20 something man.

It might intimidate a guy cos some of them are animals. It is the pits of Caribbean culture, a lot of the Africans hate them as well. They have no values.
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
It might intimidate a guy cos some of them are animals. It is the pits of Caribbean culture, a lot of the Africans hate them as well. They have no values.

To be fair the only African culture I have had issues from people have been Nigerian acting like stereotypes of stealing and acting like victims, I do know a nice Nigerian woman though.

Met a few Jamaicans before and they have been polite and friendly and also stereotypes who love to smoke weed.

Quick Reply