Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    My room in my private accommodation will be becoming free as I have decided to leave my course. The room is a medium/large room, has a double bed, shared facilities e.g bathroom and kitchen. The rent is £1350 quarterly and there is a monthly utilities bill of £80. Because my name is on the lease it would be subletted through me. The house is an all girls house, we would prefer another girl, and my housemates have said that they would like to meet any potential new housemate, they are a very laid back and kind house so there should be no problems with them as long as you follow the house rules. For anymore information private message me and I will be happy to help!

    I start diagnostic radiography on September 2016 at the Canterbury campus , but I might move in before that around July August time, I'm a guy, quite laid back pretty much..
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 19, 2016
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.