Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    number 1 - pikies, i was approached by 3 walking home one night, they kept asking for spare change which i sed i had none. Until i told them "whats ur problem??" the leader came up really close to me as they do yknow, hurling abuse like saying "WHATS UR F**KING PROBLEM MATE" even tho id just said that to him, which made me smile in his face. He grabbed my tshirt with both hands which is like the stupid thing to do against someone that knows Jujitsu, basically i just got him into a wrist look and took him to the ground (i should have broken his wrists) because then one his mates punched me in the back which totally winded me. what was funny was the fact that all my loose change went everywhere as i fell over, and i sed i didnt have any. they also took my phone. I just dont get it, why do these sort of people do this, i mean how the f*ck do they sleep at night. was the worst experience of my life. oh well least my phone had no credit

number 2 - hayfever, has to be one of the most annoying things. it makes my eyes go all itchy, and i rub them and they go all red, tis awful. does anyone else suffer?

ReputationRep:
    awwww, that is harsh, r u ok? They're jus idiots - what goes around comes around.
    hav u got ur fone blocked?

lol yes i hav hay fever too and i hate it my eyes go itchy too, but to prevent it I make a deal with myself tht i won't itch them for a minute and so on and so forth til i get bored an occupy myslef with something else.

ReputationRep:
    Really sorry to hear that! They probably do it because they have no conscience and bad parents. They need some good beats of their own! I wonder what would have happened if you didn't say whats your problem and just kept saying no when they asked you for spare change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R'caran)
    number 1 - pikies, i was approached by 3 walking home one night, they kept asking for spare change which i sed i had none. Until i told them "whats ur problem??" the leader came up really close to me as they do yknow, hurling abuse like saying "WHATS UR F**KING PROBLEM MATE" even tho id just said that to him, which made me smile in his face. He grabbed my tshirt with both hands which is like the stupid thing to do against someone that knows Jujitsu, basically i just got him into a wrist look and took him to the ground (i should have broken his wrists) because then one his mates punched me in the back which totally winded me. what was funny was the fact that all my loose change went everywhere as i fell over, and i sed i didnt have any. they also took my phone. I just dont get it, why do these sort of people do this, i mean how the f*ck do they sleep at night. was the worst experience of my life. oh well least my phone had no credit

number 2 - hayfever, has to be one of the most annoying things. it makes my eyes go all itchy, and i rub them and they go all red, tis awful. does anyone else suffer?
    i would have given then some change and ran away! lol id be too scared to be mean!

ReputationRep:

:eek: How awful, are you okay?
    Yes, I have hayfever. Really really badly. My eyes get sooooo sore It is even worse when you have really bad hayfever in an exam

ReputationRep:
    that what my mum sed, she sed it was my fault for "prevoking" them, but i hardly prevoked that, and she lectured me about wen i got one of them in a wrist lock, shes like "they could sue u for gbh" even tho it was him that grabbed me and his mate that punched me. *******s. oh well, no i havent got my phone blocked, i dont want it back after they have touched it with their druggie hands that have touched it. my brother thinks that they did that because i am quite big, which is controversial, he sed that they may have found me threatening just because i was bigger than them. i am kinda tall tho, but i was just normally walking :confused:

ReputationRep:
    my eyes hurt so much when i have hayfever. and i got tablets last week so i'd be ok for my exams and my mum said she put them in my room, but i can't find them. so i'm still sneezin like mad and my eyes hurt cos i wear contact lenses.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    take lots of antihimstamines- the docs can give you double strength type ones

ReputationRep:
    i am kinda tall tho, but i was just normally walking :confused:
    I'd reconsider your walking style.

ReputationRep:
    I was in such pain before, I kept sneezing on the way to the shops and my stiches really started to hurt badly. I had to sit on the floor for a minute to wait for the pain to go, I was so emberassed.

ReputationRep:
    that what my mum sed, she sed it was my fault for "prevoking" them, but i hardly prevoked that, and she lectured me about wen i got one of them in a wrist lock, shes like "they could sue u for gbh" even tho it was him that grabbed me and his mate that punched me. *******s. oh well, no i havent got my phone blocked, i dont want it back after they have touched it with their druggie hands that have touched it. my brother thinks that they did that because i am quite big, which is controversial, he sed that they may have found me threatening just because i was bigger than them. i am kinda tall tho, but i was just normally walking :confused:
    none of my girl mates have ever been attacked on nights out in out town or liverpool. most of my lad mates have been attacked at least once, and i think it is possibly cos guys can look like that want a fight, wheras girls do tend to stick together. lets face it these guys probably just wanted a fight with anyone.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    IMO it's perfectly fair for you to use self defence against them and to refuse to give them money. Afterall it's your money not theirs they don't have a right to it, but you do have a right to walk down the road without feeling threatened. If it had been another group of people, you looking them in the eye and making direct contact and challenging them may have made them leave you alone. Every situation is different but don't just give in to them! Fight back if you can!

Saying that I may have just ran away very fast or screamed of something, you can never say unless you're actually in the situation...

ReputationRep:
    well like i sed i got one to the ground, but the others attacked me from behind, dunno tho, i have a short tempor, i could have done something that i would have regreted??

Question from an outsider... is there a difference between a townie and a pikie?

ReputationRep:
    I hope all pikes die. ******s

ReputationRep:
    3 of them? Clench your fist, and pound away, always the best tactic.

ReputationRep:
    no thats not my style man, i do jujitsu that means funny locks and throws that could potentially kill a guy in one second :cool: oh yeh and then theres all the stuff about budo spirit. being the art of the samurai and all. Plus with thingslike wrist locks u get the satisfaction of seeing them squrm and yelp in pain

ReputationRep:
    no thats not my style man, i do jujitsu that means funny locks and throws that could potentially kill a guy in one second :cool: oh yeh and then theres all the stuff about budo spirit. being the art of the samurai and all. Plus with thingslike wrist locks u get the satisfaction of seeing them squrm and yelp in pain
    Well, for a start, I did jujitsu for over a year, and Im smart enough to realise that its next to useless in real life situations. These wristlocks and throws are a load of ****, sorry to burst your bubble. You also said that you gave him a wristlock, but they still took your phone, so clearly it didnt work. Fists are the best self defence method.

ReputationRep:
    my bf does jujitso (and taught it for a while) and he's always going on about that kind of stuff... *radnom*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty big too, but I've managed to avoid fights, "fight-free" for at least 2½ years now, so I haven't done too badly. I never give them anything 'cos I know they could try something else if they find it easy to get some money off of you. I just say "nah, mate, I've got nothing on me" in an effort to sound as much like them and avoid anything for them to pick on, and I keep on walking. The moment you give them something that's an excuse for a fight they'll do so. Still when I have been in fights it was often more than one pikey starting on me because I was a good target - the big guy, I'm afraid it's something that's always going to affect us big people

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.