The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
imasillynarb
Well, for a start, I did jujitsu for over a year, and Im smart enough to realise that its next to useless in real life situations. These wristlocks and throws are a load of shit, sorry to burst your bubble. You also said that you gave him a wristlock, but they still took your phone, so clearly it didnt work. Fists are the best self defence method.

Ahh silly grasshopper, i agree with u up to a point, but no, ur wrong, ur way is clumsey, u wouldnt even know if ud hit ur own mother the way u do it.
Reply 21
R'caran
Ahh silly grasshopper, i agree with u up to a point, but no, ur wrong, ur way is clumsey, u wouldnt even know if ud hit ur own mother the way u do it.

Yeh, nice one. Youre the one who got your phone stolen, not me. Ill leave it at that shall I ?:smile:
Reply 22
fair enuf, but what would the out come have been if u did it ur way?? i mean, jujitsu isnt all about flashy things, we learn combat, but if u read it properly ull realise that he grabbed me with two hands, a couldnt have got a decent punch in with it being a waste of a shot. i think ur wrong wiht ur method, its clumset and undeciplined, besides, jujitsu is a way of life, i do it to protect me and for fun and because i believe in the spirt of budo and ive vowed to uphold it so kiss that ass wipe
Reply 23
Admittedly I only went to a couple of ju jitsu lessons, but while I was there they were teaching blocks and punches as well as the various locks and throws. I got the impression that ju jitsu was meant to be a very complete martial art?
I'm with Imasillynarb about throws though (I did Judo for 6 years it's my one area of expertise), unless you're a confident grappler and it's one-on-one, just don't do it! You end up on the floor with the other guys kicking you
Reply 24
sorry, i shudnt have called u an ass wipe, i just hate people that think that martial arts are a load of shit
Reply 25
R'caran
fair enuf, but what would the out come have been if u did it ur way?? i mean, jujitsu isnt all about flashy things, we learn combat, but if u read it properly ull realise that he grabbed me with two hands, a couldnt have got a decent punch in with it being a waste of a shot. i think ur wrong wiht ur method, its clumset and undeciplined, besides, jujitsu is a way of life, i do it to protect me and for fun and because i believe in the spirt of budo and ive vowed to uphold it so kiss that ass wipe

How old are you?

Anyway, like I said, I did jujitsu for over a year until I realise the stuff you learn is next to useless in real 'combat' situations. I dont know how big you are, but if somebody grabbed my t shirtwith 2 hands I could easily get my fists over them onto his face. Clumsey and undisciplined? Have you ever tried using jujitsu in a fight? That really is clumsey, undisciplined, and funny. Since when has a fighting technique been a way of life? Do you walk around your house practicing jujitsu grabs and throws? As youve clearly stated by your experience, it doesnt protect you, and youve had your phone stolen. And as for the spirit of budo, that doesnt warrant a response.

So kiss that, dickcheese.
Reply 26
R'caran
sorry, i shudnt have called u an ass wipe, i just hate people that think that martial arts are a load of shit

They are, Ive studied karate, judo, ai kido, jujitsu, and 1 or 2 other martial arts, theyre a load of shit.
Reply 27
hey mate, maybe the fact that uve apparantly studied so many martial arts might indicate that YOU were shit not the martial art. i cant be arsed to argue about the effeciency of martial arts, cos neither of us are going to agree.
Reply 28
c'mon be fair to judo, it's more of a wrestling sport than a martial art, no one practices it reckoning it will help them in a real fight.
Reply 29
R'caran
hey mate, maybe the fact that uve apparantly studied so many martial arts might indicate that YOU were shit not the martial art. i cant be arsed to argue about the effeciency of martial arts, cos neither of us are going to agree.

Shit? Its not hard to be good at martial arts, if you watch what your sensai does and follow it exactly, you cant be doing anything wrong, the fact that I got to 2nd kyu in judo and karate in under a year might also indicate Im not actually shit at them. Maybe the fact that youre a naive little kid who thinks hes invincible because he does jujitsu might be the reason we dont agree on things?
Reply 30
Recusant
c'mon be fair to judo, it's more of a wrestling sport than a martial art, no one practices it reckoning it will help them in a real fight.

Judos great fun, just not something you can use for self defence :smile:
Reply 31
imasillynarb
How old are you?

Anyway, like I said, I did jujitsu for over a year until I realise the stuff you learn is next to useless in real 'combat' situations. I dont know how big you are, but if somebody grabbed my t shirtwith 2 hands I could easily get my fists over them onto his face. Clumsey and undisciplined? Have you ever tried using jujitsu in a fight? That really is clumsey, undisciplined, and funny. Since when has a fighting technique been a way of life? Do you walk around your house practicing jujitsu grabs and throws? As youve clearly stated by your experience, it doesnt protect you, and youve had your phone stolen. And as for the spirit of budo, that doesnt warrant a response.

So kiss that, dickcheese.

i cant believe im even replying to ur half wit posts. listen, i was there, trust me id know.
Reply 32
imasillynarb
Shit? Its not hard to be good at martial arts, if you watch what your sensai does and follow it exactly, you cant be doing anything wrong, the fact that I got to 2nd kyu in judo and karate in under a year might also indicate Im not actually shit at them. Maybe the fact that youre a naive little kid who thinks hes invincible because he does jujitsu might be the reason we dont agree on things?

id laugh if i was older than you.
Reply 33
R'caran
id laugh if i was older than you.

Yeh, and me, as it would mean your mental age didnt match your physical :smile:
Reply 34
why dont we just agree to disagree?? this is kinda silly, no?
i love judo, did it for four yrs until i brok my knee 3times n i was excellent but i never used it ... actually once on my lil bro n nearly broke his head
Reply 36
young_free
They probably do it because they have no conscience and bad parents.

Its more likely to be an interaction between genetics and peer group that has prevented the development of what we would consider a normal moral compass. Still sucks though.
imasillynarb
Yeh, and me, as it would mean your mental age didnt match your physical :smile:

oh come how can someone that has 3,391 posts to his name possibly be streat wise like u act!

Look wanker, u are wrong, Rcaran has more brains than u, u are the one hurling abuse to him. im sorry but ur seriously talking outa ur ass!!
Computergeek
oh come how can someone that has 3,391 posts to his name possibly be streat wise like u act!

Look wanker, u are wrong, Rcaran has more brains than u, u are the one hurling abuse to him. im sorry but ur seriously talking outa ur ass!!

thats quite mean ,dont u think!
oh come on, look what he has been saying above b4 u judge on who is being mean. i think he is outa line and wrong.

Latest

Trending

Trending