Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Chlamydia and HPV watch

Announcements

Hi.After making some bad choices in my life (not being faithfulto my partner), I ended up with Chlamydia and HPV. I recently had a pap smear and the Dr. called to say it showed positive for HPV and that they found some abnormal cells. I underwent treatment with Cervugid Ovules recommended by my obgyn. First I took 3 boxesof Cervugid Ovules with break between them 7 days and after 6 months another 3boxes. This treatment is designed to treat Cervical HPV and many vaginalinfections. So this treatment is good for both diseases, HPV and Chlamydia. My next visit to obgyn after 9 months resulted in anegative lab result for Cervical HPV, no signs of Chlamydia and my Pap Smeartest came back to normal after doing this treatment with Cervugid Ovules. I am very happy that i got rid of these terrible diseases. The best way to prevent sexually transmitted diseases remains a condom.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for letting us know..?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    How do you know you didn't get HPV from your 'partner'?

This post has the whiff of spam about it - the product is mentioned repeatedly, and it's one where the top Google results are a somewhat odd paper referenced by PubMed as being originally in Romanian, and a lot of spammy sites. It's also written in American English, and while there are US users here, they're a distinct minority.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.