The Student Room Group

Has he lost interest?

I've been friends with a guy for a while now and we've been talking none stop for about 6 months now. We are very flirty with each other and have spoken about maybe being more than friends. Just this weekend, we got into abit of a disagreement about how he acts with me in our social group of friends as he kind of leaves me out of things when we get together. I just went ahead and told him that i felt like he was leaving me out of things quiet alot, and he didn't really agree, and turned quiet nasty towards me and started to put the blame on me, making me out to be the bad person.

Now he hardly speaks to me... Yesterday I messaged him to see if he was okay, and he ignored me for the entire day, until about 7pm when he added me to a group call with our social friends. He seemed okay, but not his normal chatty self.

Every now and then he would pop up in PM saying hi but when i said hi back he'd just ignore me. So I messaged him today, and thought i'd just see if he maybe was having a bad day yesterday and still the conversation just isn't flowing like it normally does. It's now nearly 1pm and we're normally in a phone call by now, and still nothing but silence from him?

I was just wondering was I in the wrong for telling him on how I felt? Should I say sorry for asking? Is he loosing interest in me?
Maybe he didn't realise he was doing it, I think you were right to say something though.
Reply 2
Original post by Rock Fan
Maybe he didn't realise he was doing it, I think you were right to say something though.

What did he actually say when you spoke to him about it?
Original post by Anonymous
I've been friends with a guy for a while now and we've been talking none stop for about 6 months now. We are very flirty with each other and have spoken about maybe being more than friends. Just this weekend, we got into abit of a disagreement about how he acts with me in our social group of friends as he kind of leaves me out of things when we get together. I just went ahead and told him that i felt like he was leaving me out of things quiet alot, and he didn't really agree, and turned quiet nasty towards me and started to put the blame on me, making me out to be the bad person.

Now he hardly speaks to me... Yesterday I messaged him to see if he was okay, and he ignored me for the entire day, until about 7pm when he added me to a group call with our social friends. He seemed okay, but not his normal chatty self.

Every now and then he would pop up in PM saying hi but when i said hi back he'd just ignore me. So I messaged him today, and thought i'd just see if he maybe was having a bad day yesterday and still the conversation just isn't flowing like it normally does. It's now nearly 1pm and we're normally in a phone call by now, and still nothing but silence from him?

I was just wondering was I in the wrong for telling him on how I felt? Should I say sorry for asking? Is he loosing interest in me?

Not being funny but if I girl flirted with me for half a year yet we were seeing each other yet I wouldn't be interested, I wouldn't have been interested 5 months ago either.

You want something? Make it happen and stop wasting time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe he's just having a bad few days

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending