Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is being a virgin a turn off for boys? watch

Announcements

Just wondering. 17 and never had sex before.

Not really. The idea of being someone's first experience isn't exactly off-putting, and any guy with a bit of patience should be able to make it into a good experience for you.

ReputationRep:
    No

Yes, definitely. We obviously prefer sluts.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Don't see how it should matter either way.

ReputationRep:
    Depends really. If I met someone of a similar age to me who was a virgin they obviously take it fairly seriously and I'd feel under quite a lot of pressure about being the right one or whatever.

At your age however I'd probably see it as a good thing, largely because at that age I was too.

ReputationRep:
    Only if you whinge about it. It can be awkward if the girl's concerned about being a virgin. Overall could be a good thing you get to teach them and experience it all together, on the flipside, you're probably gonna be **** in the sack to start with .

ReputationRep:
    Nope, most guys seem to prefer it

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry. It's an honour if you choose to give it up for a guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    Yes, definitely. We obviously prefer sluts.
    Are you saying that someone who has lost their is a slut?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    not a turn of at all. Do not let society fool you into thinking you're a freak or not what for being a virgin at 17.

ReputationRep:
    It's a huge turn off if she's ever been touched by anyone else in the past, don't really like used goods. Prefer something untouched and pure.

ReputationRep:
    does that mean i turn myself off? oh dear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thickfreakness)
    It's a huge turn off if she's ever been touched by anyone else in the past, don't really like used goods. Prefer something untouched and pure.
    It's a huge turn off when guys only want me to pop my virginity and unpurify me :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Not when they're virgins too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.