Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Applying to Heriot-Watt for 2016 entry? This is a thread for you to chat to other students who have applied or thinking about it. We'll also jump in if we think we can help but we've also got an FAQ thread on our forum which might be useful if you have a question for us.

Cheers:banana:
    Sophie

ReputationRep:
    Applying for international business management with french but haven't sent my application away because I'm still trying to fix up my personal statement. I'm from Northern Ireland and only found out a few days ago that one of my best friends is applying to HW as well so I'm really excited now!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by mon124)
    Applying for international business management with french but haven't sent my application away because I'm still trying to fix up my personal statement. I'm from Northern Ireland and only found out a few days ago that one of my best friends is applying to HW as well so I'm really excited now!
    This is not that uncommon to find actually. We get a lot of applications from Northern Ireland so you will be in good company!! You will fit in well as I feel Belfast is like a home from home. We are very similar in culture. :grin:

Good luck in your application and if you need any info just give us a shout.
    Cheers,
    Keir

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I accepted a postgraduate offer yesterday and I was wondering when I should expect to pay my fees? I am also wondering when I will find out timetable/welcome week information and dates etc.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Sarah51742)
    Hello! I accepted a postgraduate offer yesterday and I was wondering when I should expect to pay my fees? I am also wondering when I will find out timetable/welcome week information and dates etc.
    Hiya Sarah,

You can pay your tuition fees over the first 9 months in 6 installments (or all at once). First installment is in October and the last one is April. You'll receive your welcome week information in the run up to the start of term once you are unconditional firm with us, but your timetable won't be set til you sort out any electives you might pick during welcome week/enrollment. If you have any specific concerns then you can always email [email protected]!

Hope this helps!

All the best, Donna :banana:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 21, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.