Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Imposs. Question: or is it? watch

Announcements

ok, am trying to find out the name of a particular movie that i watched when i was very young ( about 5 to 8 years old )

this may sound a bit lame, but it consisted of a boy getting trapped inside his home ( in the spacious loft ) with burglars in it ( downstairs ) and he had the use of radio control model airplanes/helicopters/cars etc to get out with/help him

the boys name was ' Randy ' - he was american, and the location was set in America

if you think you can google this, or any other method which will give the name of the film, i'll do ANYTHING you want.... for you........ i'll try to help you with whatever, i'll try to do anything that is...... feasible ( within limitations )

i would also appreciate it, as well as your efforts for tryign, even if the film name isn't found

also, the film was made roughy 10 to 14 years ago ( educated guess )

ReputationRep:
    have u any idea what letter it begins with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa911)
    ok, am trying to find out the name of a particular movie that i watched when i was very young ( about 5 to 8 years old )

this may sound a bit lame, but it consisted of a boy getting trapped inside his home ( in the spacious loft ) with burglars in it ( downstairs ) and he had the use of radio control model airplanes/helicopters/cars etc to get out with/help him

the boys name was ' Randy ' - he was american, and the location was set in America

if you think you can google this, or any other method which will give the name of the film, i'll do ANYTHING you want.... for you........ i'll try to help you with whatever, i'll try to do anything that is...... feasible ( within limitations )

i would also appreciate it, as well as your efforts for tryign, even if the film name isn't found

also, the film was made roughy 10 to 14 years ago ( educated guess )
    even i'm eager to know now, the only movie that came to mind was home alone, but it can't be that, so sorry can't help much!!!

(Original post by sprite)
    have u any idea what letter it begins with
    no... i'm really sorry.....

ReputationRep:
    well going by what u said i have no idea. if u knew the letter u could have tried searching for it on a movie website

well going by what u said i have no idea. if u knew the letter u could have tried searching for it on a movie website
    well, if you reallllllly wanted to be amazing, you'd type in each letter of the alphabet but that is a bit tedious and i don't expect anyone to do that hehe
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I think I know it. It had a blonde woman in it, and a swimming pool that someone fell into??

ReputationRep:
    i think this is it- it's called Remote (1993)

http://www.tvguide.com/movies/database/showmovie.asp?MI=35594

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    christmas vacation?

ReputationRep:
    well, if you reallllllly wanted to be amazing, you'd type in each letter of the alphabet but that is a bit tedious and i don't expect anyone to do that hehe
    yeah right im a nice person but not that nice...lol

ReputationRep:
    You could try www.imdb.com i use it all the time to find films but if u have no idea about the title could be a bit tricky!

ReputationRep:
    no... i'm really sorry.....
    have ne idea what genre it is??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ovalorbit)
    You could try www.imdb.com i use it all the time to find films but if u have no idea about the title could be a bit tricky!
    thats what i was thinking

ReputationRep:
    is it not the one i suggested?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)

lou xxx

oh yeh REMOTE i remember that

(Original post by lou p lou)

lou xxx
    LOL you're amazing........ you are..... omg * falls over *

what a level subjects you do? chemistry? physics? computing? if so are you having trouble with these? if you were here you could...... i'll hush

omg....... is there anything you want in return? serious...... omg thank you
    thank youuuuuuuu ok......... you're superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

yeah yeah yeah
    tyty

that was pretty cool

ReputationRep:
    LOL you're amazing........ you are..... omg * falls over *

what a level subjects you do? chemistry? physics? computing? if so are you having trouble with these? if you were here you could...... i'll hush

omg....... is there anything you want in return? serious...... omg thank you
    thank youuuuuuuu ok......... you're superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

yeah yeah yeah
    tyty

that was pretty cool
    can i have something in return seeing as i tried to help....lol......... ok ok i was just asking

can i have something in return seeing as i tried to help....lol......... ok ok i was just asking
    sure

ReputationRep:
    sure
    lol jus kidin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    christmas vacation?
    lol ur avatar is quite funny!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 12, 2004
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.