The Student Room Group

Imposs. Question: or is it?

ok, am trying to find out the name of a particular movie that i watched when i was very young ( about 5 to 8 years old )

this may sound a bit lame, but it consisted of a boy getting trapped inside his home ( in the spacious loft ) with burglars in it ( downstairs ) and he had the use of radio control model airplanes/helicopters/cars etc to get out with/help him

the boys name was ' Randy ' - he was american, and the location was set in America

if you think you can google this, or any other method which will give the name of the film, i'll do ANYTHING you want.... for you........ i'll try to help you with whatever, i'll try to do anything that is...... feasible ( within limitations )

i would also appreciate it, as well as your efforts for tryign, even if the film name isn't found :smile:

also, the film was made roughy 10 to 14 years ago ( educated guess )

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
have u any idea what letter it begins with
Reply 2
DazYa911
ok, am trying to find out the name of a particular movie that i watched when i was very young ( about 5 to 8 years old )

this may sound a bit lame, but it consisted of a boy getting trapped inside his home ( in the spacious loft ) with burglars in it ( downstairs ) and he had the use of radio control model airplanes/helicopters/cars etc to get out with/help him

the boys name was ' Randy ' - he was american, and the location was set in America

if you think you can google this, or any other method which will give the name of the film, i'll do ANYTHING you want.... for you........ i'll try to help you with whatever, i'll try to do anything that is...... feasible ( within limitations )

i would also appreciate it, as well as your efforts for tryign, even if the film name isn't found :smile:

also, the film was made roughy 10 to 14 years ago ( educated guess )

even i'm eager to know now, the only movie that came to mind was home alone, but it can't be that, so sorry can't help much!!!
Reply 3
sprite
have u any idea what letter it begins with

no... i'm really sorry..... :frown:
Reply 4
well going by what u said i have no idea. if u knew the letter u could have tried searching for it on a movie website
Reply 5
sprite
well going by what u said i have no idea. if u knew the letter u could have tried searching for it on a movie website

well, if you reallllllly wanted to be amazing, you'd type in each letter of the alphabet :tongue: but that is a bit tedious and i don't expect anyone to do that hehe
Reply 6
I think I know it. It had a blonde woman in it, and a swimming pool that someone fell into??
Reply 7
i think this is it- it's called Remote (1993)

http://www.tvguide.com/movies/database/showmovie.asp?MI=35594

lou xxx
Reply 8
christmas vacation?
Reply 9
DazYa911
well, if you reallllllly wanted to be amazing, you'd type in each letter of the alphabet :tongue: but that is a bit tedious and i don't expect anyone to do that hehe

yeah right :biggrin: im a nice person but not that nice...lol
Reply 10
You could try www.imdb.com i use it all the time to find films but if u have no idea about the title could be a bit tricky!
DazYa911
no... i'm really sorry..... :frown:
have ne idea what genre it is??
Reply 12
ovalorbit
You could try www.imdb.com i use it all the time to find films but if u have no idea about the title could be a bit tricky!

thats what i was thinking
Reply 13
is it not the one i suggested?

lou xxx
Reply 14
lou p

lou xxx

oh yeh REMOTE i remember that
Reply 15
lou p

lou xxx

LOL you're amazing........ you are..... omg * falls over *

what a level subjects you do? chemistry? physics? computing? if so are you having trouble with these? if you were here you could...... i'll hush

omg....... is there anything you want in return? serious...... omg thank you
thank youuuuuuuu ok......... you're superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah yeah yeah
tyty

that was pretty cool
Reply 16
DazYa911
LOL you're amazing........ you are..... omg * falls over *

what a level subjects you do? chemistry? physics? computing? if so are you having trouble with these? if you were here you could...... i'll hush

omg....... is there anything you want in return? serious...... omg thank you
thank youuuuuuuu ok......... you're superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah yeah yeah
tyty

that was pretty cool

can i have something in return seeing as i tried to help....lol......... ok ok i was just asking :tongue:
Reply 17
sprite
can i have something in return seeing as i tried to help....lol......... ok ok i was just asking :tongue:

sure :biggrin:
Reply 18
DazYa911
sure :biggrin:

lol jus kidin :smile:
chats
christmas vacation?

lol ur avatar is quite funny!

Latest

Trending

Trending