The Student Room Group

Has something really romantic ever happened to you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ripper Phoenix
Bet it happened on TSR. So many thirsty people here

yeah, but its not exclusive to tsr
Lets get back to the real world, shall we?
I kissed my hand when the adverts were rolling and the lights were off. OMG! The sweetest moment in my life.

Makes me cri eveiri tiem
At the tennis courts...I was playing tennis with my friend when this guy (the best player there) came over saying he thought I was really good and wanted to play with me...
He later told me that a girl there was being bitchy about me, laughing and telling everyone how rubbish I was and that I should just give up....he thought I was nice and hated what she was saying so to shut her up played against me and let me win...
I found the gesture incredibly cute :colondollar:

I just simply don't want someone to be romantically involved with me. :redface:
Original post by CoolCavy
my guinea pigs sometimes lick me...:h:

oh you mean human romance? :colondollar:

.....nothing :s-smilie:

ahahahahahahah omg that made me laugh so much! hahahahaha
Original post by Anonymous
I'm talking about outside of a relationship- or before one starts. Like in the movies.

I don't know if this counts but I was biting my lip and I think it started to bleed, and this boy who I sit next to- that I don't usually find attractive because he's quite full of himself regarding his intelligence (though I must admit its almost deserved:colonhash:)- kind of like awkwardly and quickly held my chin in the middle of our conversation and like softly brushed my lip and was like 'sorry, i thought i saw something'

I just went 'uhhhh' and continued what I was saying, but kind of cut the conversation short. I must admit he's quite cute and he tries really hard to talk to me and always says hi..but I get put off by how arrogant he is.
Yes - and surprizingly enough, it was me who did it.

I've always been painfully shy, but the night my fiancée and I first admitted we had feelings for one another, I was just simply... not.

We were friends already, quite close, and it simply happened. She'd had a bit of a cack day, and I went round for the evening to stay over (she lives 60 miles from me, so I'd had to stay over) and watch a film with her. After we'd watched the film, we were hugging, and it just felt good. I told her I was wanted to kiss her, and she said I should. So I did. I told her I loved her. She said the same.

Probably doesn't sound like a big thing to you. But before then, she'd identified as gay, and I'd given up on being with anyone (think of The Wall - 'I don't need no arms around me ... don't think I need anyone at all' - had had a rough few tries).

I'd had feelings for her, but written any possibility of anything happening off because she was gay (as far as I knew).

But here we are, eighteen months later. As much in love now as we ever were, and we've grown tremendously as people, and as a couple.
Original post by PrincessZara
I kissed my hand when the adverts were rolling and the lights were off. OMG! The sweetest moment in my life.

Makes me cri eveiri tiem
You kissed your own hand...?
Original post by Tootles
You kissed your own hand...?

Who doesn't ?
Original post by PrincessZara
Who doesn't ?
I can think of plenty other things I'd rather do with my hands, and plenty other places I'd rather kiss.
Nothing properly romantic - just the usual relationship banter :biggrin:
Hmm I thought there'd be more! Although lots of what you said was really cute!:h:
I don't even know if what happened was meant to be romantic or him just being strange. Doubt anything like that will happen again though lol
Original post by Indeterminate

Romantic relationship banter or nah?
Original post by Mpagtches
Once, I bought myself some chocolate.
Dayyym that was sweet :love:

You see, I've done this more than once
Original post by Indeterminate

Wow, I just read that you graduated from Imperial in Maths. I'm applying there! Can I ask what the dating scene is like lol? Is it non-existent?
Was camping with a group of friends with a barn nearby, we set up the massive tent for all 20 of us, it started to rain really badly at like 1am which turned into a thunderstorm. It started flooding the tent slightly and me and the guy I liked we last to go out and run to the barn, the barn was far away and we had to run across this field, so he picked me up over his shoulder and ran with me to the barn then put me down and we kissed hahaa:')
So ****ing cheesy I know and I hate romance and that **** but I thought that was kinda cute:smile:
Reply 36
Original post by RainbowKiwi
You need to get with this romantic boy OP, you both like each other.

The closest romance I got was when the guy behind the counter handed me a bunch of flowers, he made eye contact and smiled at me...then asked me whether I'll be paying by card or cash :indiff:

Wait you're gay? Or are you a girl? I'm so confused right now hahaha.
I am not into that pussy boy romance stuff, one off flings suit me
Reply 38
my boyfriend makes me cd's full of my favourite songs from time to time, i think that's pretty sweet
A guy asked if he could borrow a pencil once :blush:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending