The Student Room Group

Cambridge SAQ qualifications (need help)

Hi. I got kinda stuck on this question and I really need your help.
"If you are currently at school/college (or left in 2015), please complete the table below for the AS/A Level (or equivalent) qualifications you studied last year (and the year before, if you left in 2015) and those that you're currently undertaking."
I'm Lithuanian and it is possible for me to choose "Lithuanian Brandos Atestatas" in "Qualification/Level". But... I get the qualification after finishing school, the exams start at the end of May so should I still select it?
And this also means that I don't have to send them a school transcript since I haven't taken any exams, right?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by gintareek
Hi. I got kinda stuck on this question and I really need your help.
"If you are currently at school/college (or left in 2015), please complete the table below for the AS/A Level (or equivalent) qualifications you studied last year (and the year before, if you left in 2015) and those that you're currently undertaking."
I'm Lithuanian and it is possible for me to choose "Lithuanian Brandos Atestatas" in "Qualification/Level". But... I get the qualification after finishing school, the exams start at the end of May so should I still select it? And this also means that I don't have to send them a school transcript since I haven't taken any exams, right?

Yes to the first question.

Check with your college regarding your 2nd question.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending