Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    So, I'm looking into studying Pharmaceutical Sciences at University. Obviously I'll be applying through UCAS to get into UK uni but I was wondering, what do you have to do at Bach to study Pharmacy at Masters in USA?

I can't find any universities that do Pharmacy at Bach (well, Rhode Island do)... and UK offer Pharmacy as a degree at Bach.. D:

Do I have to study Biomedical sciences at BA in US?

I'm looking at Dartmouth, Harvard, Yale, Amherst, Standford, Williams College, Duke

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elliwhi)
    what do you have to do at Bach to study Pharmacy at Masters in USA?
    A related discipline would likely be necessary - something with a good training in sciences

I can't find any universities that do Pharmacy at Bach (well, Rhode Island do)... and UK offer Pharmacy as a degree at Bach.. D:

Do I have to study Biomedical sciences at BA in US?
    No. You just need to find universities that offer such a degree. Rutgers, in New Jersey, is one that I know off of the top of my head.

I'm looking at Dartmouth, Harvard, Yale, Amherst, Standford, Williams College, Duke
    If you go to their website and don't see pharmacy as a major, then it's not a subject that they offer. You'd need to find a different school.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.