Hannah_1998
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,

I got an a C in English Language AQA B at AS level and I really need a B for university. Do you think I can bring this C up to a B overall. I wanted to retake my coursework but my school is not allowing me to so I guess I will have to retake the exam. Please help. I think I was 15 marks of a B.
Zoe_Range
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Hannah_1998)
Hi,

I got an a C in English Language AQA B at AS level and I really need a B for university. Do you think I can bring this C up to a B overall. I wanted to retake my coursework but my school is not allowing me to so I guess I will have to retake the exam. Please help. I think I was 15 marks of a B.
Hi Hannah,
What did you have to do for your English Language exam? Also, what did you get in your coursework?
I am positive if you work for it you will achieve the grade you need.
Hannah_1998
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Zoe_Range)
Hi Hannah,
What did you have to do for your English Language exam? Also, what did you get in your coursework?
I am positive if you work for it you will achieve the grade you need.

There was two sections one on categorising texts and the other we choose gender, technology or power.

I got a C in my course work and a C in my exam.
Zoe_Range
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Hannah_1998)
There was two sections one on categorising texts and the other we choose gender, technology or power.

I got a C in my course work and a C in my exam.
which is your weaker section? work on your weaker section and don't be afraid to ask questions! do a lot of research on what you know already abut the exam and just crazy revise! you want that B, you take that B! put your all into this and you'll succeed!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (40)
27.4%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (12)
8.22%
No I am happy with my choice (84)
57.53%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (10)
6.85%

Watched Threads