Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Best place to find "Chemistry related journal/Articles" ? watch

ReputationRep:
    Dear TSR users

I am doing a Chemistry Literature for my 3rd year at Bath University and I need to find a recent development in selected field (In my case it's Chemistry of Beer)

I need to find a source of information on how Beer industry develop (in Chemistry context) like new machines? yeast strains? or new method of brewing etc.. with references of course

Problem is I dont really know what/where to look for? I've tried Chemical articles and Journal of Industrial science.. but it's very old and some Chemistry of beer book are quite old...

If anyone know or doing something similar to me.. i'd be glad to know

Thank!!!
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    (Original post by proad)
    Dear TSR users

I am doing a Chemistry Literature for my 3rd year at Bath University and I need to find a recent development in selected field (In my case it's Chemistry of Beer)

I need to find a source of information on how Beer industry develop (in Chemistry context) like new machines? yeast strains? or new method of brewing etc.. with references of course

Problem is I dont really know what/where to look for? I've tried Chemical articles and Journal of Industrial science.. but it's very old and some Chemistry of beer book are quite old...

If anyone know or doing something similar to me.. i'd be glad to know

Thank!!!
    Go to "beer brewers monthly" and check out their references.

or this

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journ...SN%292050-0416

ReputationRep:
    Or even just search "beer chemistry" in Google scholar

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Try sciencedirect

ReputationRep:
    Had a similar situation. I study business and needed fairly new articles last year

Just found a new service called studymonster.co, think they've just set up and can show you the resources people used for similar essays

I went on and the website wasn't quite working as it should, but I signed up as it looks potentially useful!

Hope helpful

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 21, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.