Turn on thread page Beta

Girls who follow football... Turn ON, or OFF? watch

ReputationRep:
    arrh i love football what is wrong with girls like football??
    not only like to watch it i also like to play football too, but i am not really that good

Arsenal!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    arrh i love football what is wrong with girls like football??
    not only like to watch it i also like to play football too, but i am not really that good

Arsenal!!
    i liked you till you mentioned that team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    i liked you till you mentioned that team
    is it??
    what's wrong with arsenal? i never say any neg things about other team so i hope u don't too.

ReputationRep:
    i know quite a bit about football cos it's kind of like osmosis in my house cos my brothers are football crazy. some of the hype about it annoys me, but i can admire the skill of the game. but i actually prefer rugby more (which i am pretty fanatical about)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    is it??
    what's wrong with arsenal? i never say any neg things about other team so i hope u don't too.
    well for one thing ... old thierry could destroy england tomorrow :eek:

ReputationRep:
    is it??
    cough cough england arsenal match tommorow cough cough

ReputationRep:
    is it??
    lol, my negativity towards the team you just mentioned is too much to explain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i know quite a bit about football cos it's kind of like osmosis in my house cos my brothers are football crazy. some of the hype about it annoys me, but i can admire the skill of the game. but i actually prefer rugby more (which i am pretty fanatical about)

lou xxx
    i like rugby too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    yeah but that doesn't change anything toward me, does it??

ReputationRep:
    any1 suport newcastle....... thought not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)

lou xxx
    lol! Osmosis, I think I'll use that one in the future

ReputationRep:

Wh0 ya rooting for -- Euro 2004

ArsenaL rock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m0ke)
    lol! Osmosis, I think I'll use that one in the future
    yeah powerful word

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soccercrazygal)

what ya rooting for -- Euro 2004
    what is soccer? :mad: it's football dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    yeah but that doesn't change anything toward me, does it??
    no your ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    Why does no one like arsenal? :confused:
    I *used* to like them, till someone told me that they wouldn't talk to me anymore if I really did like them... so clearly I don't like them anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    I *used* to like them, till someone told me that they wouldn't talk to me anymore if I really did like them... so clearly I don't anymore
    don't worry Cate i am always on ur side on that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SEX KITTEN)
    what is soccer? :mad: it's football dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
    lol yea i noee good old footiee .. football was too long to use as an user name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    I *used* to like them, till someone told me that they wouldn't talk to me anymore if I really did like them... so clearly I don't anymore
    My dad hates Arsenal becuase he is a Chelsea fan as he was bought up in Fulham near Stamford Bridge. I was dragged round the Stamford Bridge ground with my dad once, was well as Brompton Cemetry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    ARSENALL DAA BEST

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.