ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    heh, sorry
    But I don't know who to support now
    Oh... apart from spurs.
    I really am pathetic :rolleyes:
    HAHAHAHA..loll.. SPURS.. loll.... sorry

ReputationRep:
    I am a girl and I have recently started liking football quite a lot. I have supported the same team for ages. When I met my boyfriend I found out that he liked the same team I guess I kind of got more and more into it. I now understand the offside rule and I enjoy watching football. I can't believe what I was missing out on now. My boyfriend seems to really like the fact that I am into football.

ReputationRep:
    none of my gal mates like football. they think im weird.
    and my guy mates.... at first they were like, yeah right how can a girl like footy (thats right im a girl.... for some weird reason ppl on this forum think im a lad)

ReputationRep:
    I'd see if it as a turn on if they showed the same passions as me that can't be a bad thing, unless they're a newcastle(scum) utd fan then there would be problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by safc26)
    I'd see if it as a turn on if they showed the same passions as me that can't be a bad thing, unless they're a newcastle(scum) utd fan then there would be problems
    wats wrong with newcastle fans eh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sprite)
    wats wrong with newcastle fans eh
    dont ask a sunderland fan that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    dont ask a sunderland fan that!
    oooh i didnt know safc26 was a sunderland fan. im a newcastle fan

ReputationRep:
    i would have guessed it though...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i would have guessed it though...

lou xxx
    i didnt though...lol

ReputationRep:
    none of my gal mates like football. they think im weird.
    and my guy mates.... at first they were like, yeah right how can a girl like footy
    Same thing with me with most of the girls at my uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SEX KITTEN)
    :eek: make her stop it. FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not soccer!
    hehe - i dunno why it annoys me so much
    I've had many an argument with my canadian cousins about not calling football soccer. It bugs me so much when they call the beautiful game soccer!

ReputationRep:
    hi , I love football .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Same thing with me with most of the girls at my uni.
    Yeah all my girl mates think I'm weird for liking football too. At first all the guys were like "oh you're a girl, you can't possibly know anything about football", but now they know that I do know stuff (normally more than them!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    Yeah all my girl mates think I'm weird for liking football too. At first all the guys were like "oh you're a girl, you can't possibly know anything about football", but now they know that I do know stuff (normally more than them!)
    Same, this guy was totally surprised when he realised that I really did know what I was talking about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Same, this guy was totally surprised when he realised that I really did know what I was talking about.
    It's a good feeling isn't it! (proving them wrong!) They take me seriously now and talk to me about football and stuff

ReputationRep:
    Sprite Wrote:
    Well with a name that has SAFC in it i would ahve thought it was self explanatory.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.