Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, do you wear make up everyday or is it only when you go out? watch

Announcements

Just wondering if you wear make up everyday. Ive been dating my girlfriend for 2months now and every time i see her she is wearing make up, even when i go to her house to chill sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear makeup at home, but when I first started seeing my boyfriend I used to wear makeup when we were just chilling. I don't anymore though

EDIT: actually I wear a little bit, just to cover up blemishes etc. More for self confidence than anything else

I never usually wear makeup, only on special occasions or meetings where I have to look presentable.

ReputationRep:
    All women must have there hair tied back and wear no makeup.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by william walker)
    Let's all take a moment to thank the lord that your opinion does matter.

ReputationRep:
    When I was younger and more insecure and obsessed with makeup, I used to wear it everyday. Now I rarely wear makeup due to laziness and having a boyfriend, except for on nights out and special occasions.

ReputationRep:
    All men must have their hair down and wear a full face of makeup.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear much makeup actually, only foundation, concealer and mascara. I wear it daily and sometimes I'll put on lipstick if I'm going out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, because I enjoy putting on makeup but when I'm just chillin at home I obviously don't, gotta let that skin breathe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    All men must have their hair down and wear a full face of makeup.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fair enough. I shall get on that right away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    Yeah, because I enjoy putting on makeup but when I'm just chillin at home I obviously don't, gotta let that skin breathe
    Care to post a pic of you at home with no makeup on? Or PM me.

ReputationRep:
    Never have I ever worn make up, and I'm 18. I personally can't be bothered, can't afford it, don't really know to apply it anyway and am comfortable with how I naturally look (despite a horrid amount of acne lol).

People that have always worn it (I'm assuming like your girlfriend) won't stop wearing it after 2 months, maybe longer and then she will.

People can feel insecure or don't like not wearing make up, don't think it's because you make her feel uncomfortable it's probably just the way she has always been so she doesn't want to change it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. I shall get on that right away.
    That's besides the point.:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Let's all take a moment to thank the lord that your opinion does matter.
    Nobody's opinion matters. Only institutions do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    That's besides the point.:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What is the point?

ReputationRep:
    Only when I go out or on special occasions. Too much effort to put it on everyday.

ReputationRep:
    I never bother, don't see the point in it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i dont wear it if im not doing anything but if im going to uni/work/out with friends i'll put it on so thats most days

ReputationRep:
    If I'm home alone all day then nah, when I was with my boyfriend I did but not as much as normal, I normally wear it most days though.

ReputationRep:
    I wear foundation, mascara, concealer and lip balm every day. I just feel more comfortable and confident with it. Although people always tell me they can't tell that I'm wearing it. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned eyeliner yet

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.