Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I can't stop my self thinking about the future. At the moment, I am living in a house. But what happens if I lost my job? I could easily become homeless, would the government care? I see homeless people on the street and think this could easily be me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt1001)
    I can't stop my self thinking about the future. At the moment, I am living in a house. But what happens if I lost my job? I could easily become homeless, would the government care? I see homeless people on the street and think this could easily be me.
    Yeah man, but you just got to think: there are many people out there who are much worse off; you are living in a house whereas others may only dream; you could easily become homeless but also have the option to relatively easily avoid it whereas others don't; other governments are less caring than this one. Et cetera.

ReputationRep:
    All the time! I'm just a big worry cloud.

ReputationRep:
    Every Damn minute

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I worry everyday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    Yeah man, but you just got to think: there are many people out there who are much worse off; you are living in a house whereas others may only dream; you could easily become homeless but also have the option to relatively easily avoid it whereas others don't; other governments are less caring than this one. Et cetera.
    You can also think about those who have it much better than you. They don't have a house; they have houses. And they won't become homeless. :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I worry I'll do poorly in my degree, and that even if I do well I won't be able to land a good job. I also worry what will happen to my sister and our home when my mum dies.

ReputationRep:
    I worry 24/7 about my future, the present and hell, even the past.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    All the time! I'm just a big worry cloud.
    Amen sistah

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.