I'm straight but I want a girlfriend.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Then you're bi...cause you want to be the man :lol:
*Forms triangle with hands*

Illuminati confirmed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by liquity
Sometimes I think it would be easier going for girlfriends than boyfriends, tbh there are so many more attractive girls in this country than guys :rofl:

I think there are more girls putting effort into their appearance than guys, which makes them look better, but I wouldn't say they look objectively better.
Original post by Danz123
I think there are more girls putting effort into their appearance than guys, which makes them look better, but I wouldn't say they look objectively better.

Long may it continue :beer:
Original post by scrotgrot
Long may it continue :beer:

Haha, well regardless I'm still gonna put effort into my appearance, if other guys don't like doing the same then whatever really. :lol:

It's more a reflection of not giving a ****/laziness than looks really.
Original post by Biryani007
Only because girls have makeup...

Original post by ParadiseFound
Most definitely, shame they all need to spend hours in the morning slapping on face paint to look half decent. Take them swimming and im fairly sure your conclusion will be proven false.

Lol who hurt you guys :rofl:

For the record guys can wear makeup if they want to, no one is physically stopping them :smile: if they want concealer then they can go for it :smile:

And christ I've seen plenty of girls without makeup who I still would, why are you so angry about makeup it's actually hilarious, if that's what they want to wear to make them feel better than let them! I don't care :rofl:
Original post by saeed97
Rah thats rude g. Just cuz we dont have makeup it doesnt mean we're ugly.

Omg so many butthurt guys on this thread hahahaha, I'm not saying you're ugly because you don't wear makeup, wear makeup if you want to, but it was literally just my opinion
Original post by Danz123

It's just my personal opinion, I'm pretty sure I'm straight but I still appreciate pretty girls who do and don't put effort into their appearance, I'm not saying that's the way it is it's just the way I see things
Original post by liquity
Lol who hurt you guys :rofl:

For the record guys can wear makeup if they want to, no one is physically stopping them :smile: if they want concealer then they can go for it :smile:

And christ I've seen plenty of girls without makeup who I still would, why are you so angry about makeup it's actually hilarious, if that's what they want to wear to make them feel better than let them! I don't care :rofl:

Lol no one's hurt me, I'm a girl :lol:

I don't have an issue with anyone wearing makeup, I wear it too...all I'm doing is stating the obvious...most girls wear makeup (whether that's a touch or a tonne) to enhance their appearance whereas guys usually don't...that's the reason girls appear to be the better looking gender.
Lol no one's hurt me, I'm a girl :lol:

I don't have an issue with anyone wearing makeup, I wear it too...all I'm doing is stating the obvious...most girls wear makeup (whether that's a touch or a tonne) to enhance their appearance whereas guys usually don't...that's the reason girls appear to be the better looking gender.

You probably have a point but just in general, there's only so much makeup can do and natural looking makeup enhances only slightly, like it's not like you're being lied to. They just have nicer faces idk, I still find plenty of guys attractive but I was just saying I would say 'oh she's pretty' about more girls than I would say 'oh he's good looking' about guys :P
Once this girl I knew came in with makeup on thinking she was Prestigé
I sat next to her, looked at her face and felt bad for her, I was speechless for the rest of the 'gathering'...
She looked like she washed her face with cake that had tons of icing on it.
She was ugly I tell you!

Don't know what she was thinking, Without making she looks great though
JustSaying
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by liquity
You probably have a point but just in general, there's only so much makeup can do and natural looking makeup enhances only slightly, like it's not like you're being lied to. They just have nicer faces idk, I still find plenty of guys attractive but I was just saying I would say 'oh she's pretty' about more girls than I would say 'oh he's good looking' about guys :P

Oh believe me, makeup can do a lot! Haha but yeah, I'm the same...I barely pay any attention to guys :lol:
Reply 31
I cant blame OP - boys are icky :wink: In all seriousness though, date whoever you want! If you don't identify as gay then that's fine just be with someone who makes you happy :smile:
Oh believe me, makeup can do a lot! Haha but yeah, I'm the same...I barely pay any attention to guys :lol:

Like there are a couple of very nice looking ones but it might just be the kind of guys at my school tbh :')
Boys are yuck, girls are yum :wink:
All girls are lesbian ok
Roman, lets go bowling.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending