Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I ran out of foundation with SPF and it was sunny today my pale skin got sunburned

What is the best sunscreen you have used for face? I get spots so want to avoid foundation for now

ReputationRep:
    I use an Avon one for sensitive skin, it doesn't make my skin oily but it can dry it out a little bit but if you use moisturiser it is fine if I don't have that one I just use whatever I can find in supermarkets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraY00)
    I use an Avon one for sensitive skin, it doesn't make my skin oily but it can dry it out a little bit but if you use moisturiser it is fine if I don't have that one I just use whatever I can find in supermarkets
    Thanks which one? My skin is very sensitive and pale I even get freckles haha

ReputationRep:
    The sunscreen I use is non-Comedogenic, called Neutrogena ultra sheer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh ooo)
    The sunscreen I use is non-Comedogenic, called Neutrogena ultra sheer.
    thanks, what SPF do you get? Is it liquid?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SwedishRedhead)
    thanks, what SPF do you get? Is it liquid?
    I use SPF 30 I don't really need to use any higher, and pay double the price for SPF 50 as SPF 30 offers me 97% of protection against the UVB UVA rays, which is 2 % behind spf 50 at 99%. It's fast absorbing and liquid, but it absorbs really fast into the skin within seconds of applying.

ReputationRep:
    I use SPF 30 I don't really need to use any higher, and pay double the price for SPF 50 as SPF 30 offers me 97% of protection against the UVB UVA rays, which is 2 % behind spf 50 at 99%. It's fast absorbing and liquid, but it absorbs really fast into the skin within seconds of applying.
    Thanks. Do you get it from amazon? (I am unfamiliar with UK shops )

ReputationRep:
    Yeah pretty much anywhere, Amazon, ebay their official website.

Just type in Neutrogena Ultra Sheer and type in which SPF you'd like to buy.

Oh right, how long have you been in the United Kingdom?:curious:

ReputationRep:

I was reading this thread and I thought you were both the same people coz of pic I was like "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE" :mob: smh

ReputationRep:
    P20. Amazing stuff. One application per day good enough for 45+ degree temperatures in the Sahara desert

ReputationRep:

Thanks haha

Not long

(Original post by Zuki)
    I was reading this post and I thought you were both the same people coz of pic I was like "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE" smh
    My pic is smaller and I'm a girl :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    I was reading this thread and I thought you were both the same people coz of pic I was like "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE" :mob: smh
    Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.