Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34568485

I chatted frequently with this guy on grindr and we ewere ven planning to meet up sometime, then while bored at work i check out bbc news and see this...

Apparently he drugs and films himself raping them; I'm so shocked that one off his victims could have been me...

ReputationRep:
    How do u know he is gay?

ReputationRep:
    I'd stop using apps like that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    that's why i don't use on-line dating websties

ReputationRep:
    Wow that is scary.

ReputationRep:
    Oh it was a GAY serial killer? That's crucial information. Why didn't you also include his favorite sex positions in the title?

ReputationRep:
    What if you met up with him and he saw you and was like 'nah'

This one can go back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    Oh it was a GAY serial killer? That's crucial information. Why didn't you also include his favorite sex positions in the title?
    Well if he just said serial killer you wouldn't be getting the full story.

ReputationRep:
    looks like you dodged a bullet.

ReputationRep:
    would not bang

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luckytobealive)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34568485

I chatted frequently with this guy on grindr and we ewere ven planning to meet up sometime, then while bored at work i check out bbc news and see this...

Apparently he drugs and films himself raping them; I'm so shocked that one off his victims could have been me...
    that guy sounds great

ReputationRep:
    Can't tell if OP is joking or not about chatting to this guy on grindr :/

ReputationRep:
    OMG that's really scary :/ I hate it when you find out you were so close to danger and never even knew.. like when someone got stabbed by my work and I had no idea!!

Edit I just saw your user name T_T

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    Precisely. His sexuality is irrelevant. The fact is he killed people, and yet you put 'gay' as the first word of the title as if it's the MOST important thing about this story...

ReputationRep:
    Reminds me of a similar serial killer back in in the 1900s. Thank god I forgot his name. His exploits were dreadful.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This one time his victim managed to escape his apartment and made a run for it. The victim, drugged, was limping in a neighborhood when 2 girls phoned the police to inform a certain someone was wandering the streets with a bleeding ass.

The police arrives starts interrogating the victim, but unfortunately for him, his murderer arrives at the scene. He is able to show a friendly face and claim the victim is his mentally retarded friend and he needs to take him home. The victim was unable to respond coherently as he was under the influence of whatever it was that injected in his head.

Obviously the girls weren't convinced and decides to protest but the cops breaks it and decides to side with the murderer's story. And the rest is history.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    Precisely. His sexuality is irrelevant. The fact is he killed people, and yet you put 'gay' as the first word of the title as if it's the MOST important thing about this story...
    Without it you wouldnt of got the whole story

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeena_hunt5476)
    Without it you wouldnt of got the whole story

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What do you mean? The article itself the OP links does a good job of reporting the story without having 'GAY' as the first word in their title. So I respectfully disagree.

ReputationRep:
    Some people on here are getting so Politically Correct about using labels in titles. Like boohoo he used the term Gay, get out the pitchforks and riot over something so arbitrary?

OT: Sounds awful :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    What do you mean? The article itself the OP links does a good job of reporting the story without having 'GAY' as the first word in their title. So I respectfully disagree.
    Yh but people could get confused. So what if OP wrote gay its not showing any signs of homophobia!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeena_hunt5476)
    Yh but people could get confused. So what if OP wrote gay its not showing any signs of homophobia!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Confused about what? He's a serial killer, I don't see why people would be musing over his sexuality as if it's the most important thing. lmao

I just don't see the need for it is all.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.