Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does anybody else find university receptionists to be *****? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The just never want to help in the slightest, making your already hard job harder as you cant speak to nobody ffs!

ReputationRep:
    Not in the slightest! All of the people I have spoken to have been extremely helpful or at the very least referred me when they cannot help me directly. May I ask why you are criticising them so harshly? Surely you understand it is simply their job and can be stressful- particularly around application deadlines when they have so many callers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treen98)
    Not in the slightest! All of the people I have spoken to have been extremely helpful or at the very least referred me when they cannot help me directly. May I ask why you are criticising them so harshly? Surely you understand it is simply their job and can be stressful- particularly around application deadlines when they have so many callers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Made a mistake in my application, There is differences in what they say, some of them say then can help, others say there is no point. As they are both from the same uni and department they should have the same policies? Its very annoying lol.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.