The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Sheffield Offer Holders 2016

Scroll to see replies

On my offer letter there is something like choice number written on it what does that mean?
Does anyone know or is it there on your letters.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by parthbhatt141198
On my offer letter there is something like choice number written on it what does that mean?
Does anyone know or is it there on your letters.

I had that! I was worried about it but it's irrelevant so don't worry about it (:
Reply 182
I got a 15 Distinction, 30 Merit offer, to study Sociology.
I have also been offered a scholarship.
Does anyone know if its possible to still get onto your course if you get A*AB instead of AAA?? :s-smilie:SS
Original post by miss.eleanora
Does anyone know if its possible to still get onto your course if you get A*AB instead of AAA??
It might be possible if your Subject in which you got B is not your main subject, even if it is they may still take you in depending upon the vacancy of your course and how strong was your personal statement.
Be positive and prepare well for your exams.:h:
Original post by kasienka
Hi everyone! I got a DDD (AAA) offer for Korean Studies. Congrats on all your offers! Have you guys all chosen Sheffield as your first choice?

Hello,
I have applied to study Korean with Business Management.
Original post by Raffniel
Hello,

Psy rules ok.
Hello,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1026643724063277/?fref=ts Don't forget our FB group where you can meet other people starting SEAS in September :smile:
Reply 188
Anyone got offers for English courses? If so what were they, and what were your predicted grades??
Original post by liv19
Anyone got offers for English courses? If so what were they, and what were your predicted grades??

Hi fellow Englisher 🙋🏻 I got an offer of ABB, predicted A*AA :smile: where else have you applied?? :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello,

Hello :smile: we have a group chat on kakao for people who have applied for Korean. If you would like to join and have kakao you can just message me telling me your ID and I will add you :smile:
Speaking of group chats, are there any for Politics/IR & Politics? Or any for Sheffield in general?
Original post by Joshrune
Speaking of group chats, are there any for Politics/IR & Politics? Or any for Sheffield in general?

If you go onto university and courses forums then social and poltical sciences there's plenty :smile:
did anyone receive an offer for chemistry ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know if there is a thread for postgrad offer holders? As I feel this is the only thread for all applicants :/
I have firmed Sheffield will they send a mail confirming it?
Original post by parthbhatt141198
I have firmed Sheffield will they send a mail confirming it?

You will get notifications on UCAS and from the university.
Hey! I haven't posted here yet but I'm an offer holder for History and Politics :-)
Original post by GandalfWhite
You will get notifications on UCAS and from the university.

I have not yet received any email from the university tough UCAS has confirmed it.
got an offer for chemistry bsc !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending