Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    as above, i've heard its a bit dead but can someone who has actually been comment? cheers

ReputationRep:
    There are plenty of topics on this.

You have the Copper Rooms on campus, which you'll only ever use for freshers fortnight and Pop/School Days.
    You have Kasbah in Coventry, which is brilliant. They've got a main room, an indie room and a massive outside smoking area where they serve burgers.
    You have Neon, Smack and the Assembly in Neon. Neon is usually Fridays, Smack for Tuesdays and Thursdays, Moo Bar on Wednesdays and Assembly sometimes has events like Superbad/Switch on Fridays.
    You can get the Uni Express to Birmingham on Friday nights for £15 to go to Gatecrasher. That includes a coach there and back, queue jump and entry.

Drinks are pretty reasonably priced on most nights out. Single vodka mixers are £1.50, Jagerbombs are usually around £4 for 3.

ReputationRep:
    Or you could ignore all that crap and never leave your room (other than for lectures) like me! Works both ways tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatart123)
    Or you could ignore all that crap and never leave your room (other than for lectures) like me! Works both ways tbh
    no chance, i'm definitely not gonna do that....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    no chance, i'm definitely not gonna do that....
    Bore

ReputationRep:
    Bore
    isnt it boring rotting away as some nobody that no one connects with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    as above, i've heard its a bit dead but can someone who has actually been comment? cheers
    The second post is the definitive answer

I'd add that pop is an event mainly attended by those societies which circle I.e get pissed on a mix of strong bow carling and black current cordial and play drinking games

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    isnt it boring rotting away as some nobody that no one connects with?
    Forums
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    or you could ignore all that crap and never leave your room (other than for lectures) like me! Works both ways tbh
    bluebell lolololol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thehistorybore)
    bluebell lolololol
    Nope :^)

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.