Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I was thinking about choosing coventry as one of my five choices in my application for business management.
    Any suggestion? Is it a nice town(with every facilities)? how many students in the university? What is nightlife like?

Thanks for your attention
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi!

Thank you for considering CU as one of your University options, I hope I can provide you with a bit more information to inform your selection.

As I am sure you have already come across, the full information for our Business Management course can be found here, http://bit.ly/1WfrpbB. Also, our Recruitment and Admissions team are fantastic at providing any further information on our courses, and you can contact them via [email protected].

The University itself is a great part of Coventry, as the campus is centred within the heart of the city. The University's reputation among students, and the wider community, is growing positively year on year, and we currently have over 27,000 students spread across our campuses. Although Coventry is not the biggest city, there's still plenty of shops, bars and restaurants etc, to help spend your student loans! We are also very close to other major towns and cities such as Birmingham, Warwick, Stratford, and Leamington Spa.

There is also a strong and varied nightlife in Coventry too! As it is very much a student city, there is always an event or theme night happening in at least one of the bars, pubs, and clubs, pretty much every night of the week! Popular nightclub venues include Kasbah, JJ's, and Empire - which is great for live music, and the Univeristy promote some of their events too. If you're just looking for a quiet drink or somewhere to relax, check out some of our other suggestions here, http://bit.ly/1Lz8QMy

Hopefully this has given you a bit more of an insight into life at CU, and we wish you all the best with your applications!

Joe, Student Social Media Assistant.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.