The Student Room Group

Did I mess up my application ?

So apparently I was supposed to put down my school for the UCAS reference to allow them to give a predicted grades for my leaving cert (I'm from Ireland) but my guidance councillor never told me that. I put my work experience down and my principal started talking to me the same way you'd talk to a child who just tore out a page from his book in primary school ( "why would you do something like that?" "wasnt it obvious what you were supposed to do"). I've emailed all the colleges I've applied to about accepting a reference from the school but would this put me at a major disadvantage ?
Also for the SAQ what do I need to do for the transcript. I just recently moved school so they have no record of my previous work and I wouldn't be able to get anything from my old school in time for the deadline. Also my new principal has no idea what I'm talking about it regards to the transcript.
Sorry if it seems a bit rantish I'm just really worried about this and I feel like an idiot for ending up in this situtation
Contact UCAS on this issue. They are the ones who will give the correct information and can actually help, here won't help and will just stir you up more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending