Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Drunken first sexual experience!!! watch

Announcements

I was at a friends party drunk. Ive never actually kissed someone before despite being 16. I snogged this random boy from a local boarding school, he was topless at the time and I had had quite a bit to drink. There was obvious chemistry as we snogged again later and he started rubbing my private parts (first time anything like this has happened) I didnt really mind but it was on dance floor with people around so pushed his hands off and he mostly grabbed my bum.
    Then we met again and this time both went to garden and he was up for sex but managed to say no and just kiss more, he got downon his knees and started kissing my private area (on top of knickers) but i pushed him off and he both fell.
    Again, we met in bathroom this time and snogged with him rubbing me some more but I pushed him away and onto my bum. He kept asking if he wasnt good enough (even though I felt like he was too good for me) and he called me beautiful. He felt up my boobs. He sucked and kissed my neck and left love bites and he went as far as hands down my top and sucking my nipples. I did consent to everything and enjoy it, just was very drunk.
    This was my first kiss and first sexual experience and wanted to know opinions....
    And if anyones first kiss went as far??

As long as it is consensual, anything goes. But never feel pressured and always know that you have the right to say no at any time. You are the master of your own body and no one has the right to state anything different to that. Getting sh1t faced is no excuse, but if you want to stay in full control, it isn't advisable.

Enjoy, have fun and stay safe!

ReputationRep:
    Jesus christ....

(Original post by ikhan94)
    Jesus christ....
    Whats your opinion?

ReputationRep:
    Despite that you mostly enjoyed it he seems like an over testosterone fuelled nasty piece of work. My advice, be a bit more cautious to look after yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was at a friends party drunk. Ive never actually kissed someone before despite being 16. I snogged this random boy from a local boarding school, he was topless at the time and I had had quite a bit to drink. There was obvious chemistry as we snogged again later and he started rubbing my private parts (first time anything like this has happened) I didnt really mind but it was on dance floor with people around so pushed his hands off and he mostly grabbed my bum.
    Then we met again and this time both went to garden and he was up for sex but managed to say no and just kiss more, he got downon his knees and started kissing my private area (on top of knickers) but i pushed him off and he both fell.
    Again, we met in bathroom this time and snogged with him rubbing me some more but I pushed him away and onto my bum. He kept asking if he wasnt good enough (even though I felt like he was too good for me) and he called me beautiful. He felt up my boobs. He sucked and kissed my neck and left love bites and he went as far as hands down my top and sucking my nipples. I did consent to everything and enjoy it, just was very drunk.
    This was my first kiss and first sexual experience and wanted to know opinions....
    Speaking from experience, please don't do oral or sex whilst drunk if your doing it for the first time. You won't enjoy it and it will be regretful...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was drunk for my first kiss too; it was all slobbery and really not sexy now I think back... but I was finally kissing a boy (I was 15, nearly 16) and I did enjoy it, despite his insistent tongue
    BUT he did suggest we went upstairs, and I said no and he listened. That's the kind of guy you want to be drunk and kissing. Your guy sounds like a horny mother ****er if I'm honest; I'm sure you can do better. Honey, you reeeeaaaallly don't want your real first sexual experience to be a drunken one, it's something you need to be fully aware of!!!

ReputationRep:
    Love you really don't want your first time to be a drunken mess.
    Who am I to tell you what to do, but please make sure it is with somebody you really like or even love. It will be so much better, trust me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.