Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do you ever do this facebook stalking thing watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Basically you see like a picture of a freind or a random pages picture or post. Then you proceed to click someone's profile and you scroll through and just learn about their lives without actually knowing them. Then you click on one of their friends and do the same and you carry on doing it. It's a good way to pass time and it's weirdly helped me learn about many new things. Is this stalkerish or just fasination? Note I haven't remembered any of these people I just kinda scroll through their profiles and stuff. It's kinda addictive and fascinating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSexyApple)
    Basically you see like a picture of a freind or a random pages picture or post. Then you proceed to click someone's profile and you scroll through and just learn about their lives without actually knowing them. Then you click on one of their friends and do the same and you carry on doing it. It's a good way to pass time and it's weirdly helped me learn about many new things. Is this stalkerish or just fasination? Note I haven't remembered any of these people I just kinda scroll through their profiles and stuff. It's kinda addictive and fascinating
    No it's a form of procrastination, nothing weird with it at all. It's there to be viewed by the wider unknown public, so enjoy the view of those lovely mountains and hills.

ReputationRep:
    Stage 5 Stalker detected.

No I don't, it seems relatively creepy to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanx623)
    Stage 5 Stalker detected.

No I don't, it seems relatively creepy to me.
    How is it stalkerish. I'm not particularly targetting a specific person. I just go where the wind leads me to and just learn about different people in the process.

ReputationRep:
    yeah I do that, mainly it starts off being someone I'm fascinated with like someone I have a crush on, or a celebrity. Then it's their best friend's profile, then their best friend's aunt's, then their best friend's aunt's neighbour's ect. I agree, it is addictive, and I wonder to myself if any random person has ever stalked my account. I wouldn't be creeped out, in fact I'd find it kind of cool in a way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abcdefghijk123)
    yeah I do that, mainly it starts off being someone I'm fascinated with like someone I have a crush on, or a celebrity. Then it's their best friend's profile, then their best friend's aunt's, then their best friend's aunt's neighbour's ect. I agree, it is addictive, and I wonder to myself if any random person has ever stalked my account. I wouldn't be creeped out, in fact I'd find it kind of cool in a way
    Glad someone else does it too It's weird coz its taken me far and wide the globe lhahah

ReputationRep:
    Bro I do this sh*t all the time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Glad someone else does it too It's weird coz its taken me far and wide the globe lhahah
    yeah it's pretty cool, I feel like it's something that everyone has done at one point I mostly end up in America lol

ReputationRep:
    No.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.