Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What you date a guy with two diffent coloured eyes?. watch

Im really insecure about my eyes as both are completely different colours. My left eye is light brown/blue and my right eye is green. People always use to stare at me and look into my eyes so i decided to wear glasses eventhough my eye sight is not that bad. I dont really suit glasses and want to take them off, would you date a guy with eyes like me. My father also has two different eye colours but a different combo.

Different*

ReputationRep:
    I think that's so cool, I definitely wouldn't have a problem

ReputationRep:
    thats cool as **** bruh

ReputationRep:
    That sounds pretty ****ing cool to me tbh

ReputationRep:
    yeah like blue and black.

wtf no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im really insecure about my eyes as both are completely different colours. My left eye is light brown/blue and my right eye is green. People always use to stare at me and look into my eyes so i decided to wear glasses eventhough my eye sight is not that bad. I dont really suit glasses and want to take them off, would you date a guy with eyes like me. My father also has two different eye colours but a different combo.
    If he was nice and I knew and really liked him, I can't see it being an issue.

I wouldn't not date someone who had different eye colours.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No I would find the nearest holy water and cleanse him of his demons

ReputationRep:
    Yes of course. very cool

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I would. I don't really notice eyes. It took me years to realise my bf has blue eyes and I've always said I never liked blue eyes. Never even noticed his eye colour, it didn't matter what colour they were whatsoever so chances are I wouldn't even notice if someone had two differently coloured eyes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That actually sounds quite hot tbh. So Yep definitely

ReputationRep:
    Honestly makes no difference, i went out a couple of time with a guy with different coloued eyes and honestly it didnt sway my decision either way, they were nice.
    If a girl cares that much about different eye colours then she is really to superficial and you shouldnt want to date her anyway in all honesty

ReputationRep:
    That sounds so ****ing cool!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds so cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You have dat killing feature mane.

You know what to mention in your tinder description.

ReputationRep:
    Are you genuinely insecure about this or is it just a stealth boast? I've never had anything but positive and awed comments about my heterochromia.

/stealth boast

ReputationRep:
    That does sound pretty awesome! I wouldn't judge someone based on the colour of their eyes tbh

ReputationRep:
    Thats really cool, Im also fascinated by people whose eye color changes with the seasons like whaaaat
    seriously op dont be insecure about it, no one in their right mind would reject u for smething like that lol

ReputationRep:
    Thread summary:

"it sounds cool."

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.