Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Scream Queens watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE THIS SHOW. It's so good. All of Ryan Murphy's shows are my favs of all time, Nip Tuck, American Horror Story, Glee etc...and now this. Its amazing!!!

WATCH IT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    I LOVE THIS SHOW. It's so good. All of Ryan Murphy's shows are my favs of all time, Nip Tuck, American Horror Story, Glee etc...and now this. Its amazing!!!

WATCH IT

The acting is so dramatic. XD What was that¿:erm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The acting is overly dramatic because that's part of the comedy, like Chad and Chanel's relationship for example. It's just making fun and exaggerating people who are actually like that. Also I love this show and I just watched episode 6 and I'm dying to know who the red devil is fgs

ReputationRep:
    I'm OBSESSED with this show oh my god. It's so good because it makes it over-dramatic and it has an amazing cast I could literally discuss this show all day long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by likewildfires)
    I'm OBSESSED with this show oh my god. It's so good because it makes it over-dramatic and it has an amazing cast I could literally discuss this show all day long.
    Is that Chanel no 3 (my favourite Chanel) in your icon?? I'm kind of getting bored now, it's just not making sense and I don't have the patience to wait lol, did you like yesterday's episode?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 010197)
    Is that Chanel no 3 (my favourite Chanel) in your icon?? I'm kind of getting bored now, it's just not making sense and I don't have the patience to wait lol, did you like yesterday's episode?
    Yess it is!! I absolutely love her, I really hope she doesn't die. I get what you mean, I did enjoy it though! I had no idea that the 'waterfalls girl' would be Grace's mum. I think Grace just annoys me the most in the show like I just don't like her, which sucks cause she's the 'main' but eugh. I'd maybe like her if she stopped wearing those stupid hats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by likewildfires)
    Yess it is!! I absolutely love her, I really hope she doesn't die. I get what you mean, I did enjoy it though! I had no idea that the 'waterfalls girl' would be Grace's mum. I think Grace just annoys me the most in the show like I just don't like her, which sucks cause she's the 'main' but eugh. I'd maybe like her if she stopped wearing those stupid hats.
    I know, she looks so shady with the hats and I was dying when Chanel called her a 'walking jawline' (not that that's a bad thing). I didn't expect it either but at least it's put her in her place, dean Munsch was right about Grace's motive being about herself and her mum. I think Chanel and Grace will be the last to survive, but I really hope Chanel no 3 doesn't die as well. I don't care about the other Chanels though, especially no 5, I just find her so annoying

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.