history A2 coursework please help :'(

Watch
nishbish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
hello, i am doing A2 edexcel part B coursework, and the question isow far do you agree with the view that the nature ofgovernment changed to a large extent between 1855 and 1964?
- i know i have to talk about the tsarist leaders and soviet leaders in the hundred year period but i'm really struggling to write the essay/ also i know you have to look at a certain nature/ aspect and im doing how centralised/ decentralised russia was under the 7 rulers and how repressive were they, can someone please help me how to structure it and how to plan this out

thanks for contributing
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Tank Girl)
x
mina892070
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by nishbish)
hello, i am doing A2 edexcel part B coursework, and the question isow far do you agree with the view that the nature ofgovernment changed to a large extent between 1855 and 1964?
- i know i have to talk about the tsarist leaders and soviet leaders in the hundred year period but i'm really struggling to write the essay/ also i know you have to look at a certain nature/ aspect and im doing how centralised/ decentralised russia was under the 7 rulers and how repressive were they, can someone please help me how to structure it and how to plan this out

thanks for contributing

Hey hi,
I did the exam on Russia last year for AS and, from what I can remember, I would say you can look at:
-DUMAs?
-the difference between Lenin and Stalin?
-or how far did each communist leader deviate from the original intent of communism (seeing as though even Lenin changed the Manifesto to suit his own intentions)
-between Alex 2, Alex 3 and Nick 2 you can talk about the emergence of DUMAs and A3s intention of being more liberal as opposed to his father

Just some thoughts :/ )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (103)
61.68%
No (64)
38.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed