Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

history A2 coursework please help :'( watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hello, i am doing A2 edexcel part B coursework, and the question isow far do you agree with the view that the nature ofgovernment changed to a large extent between 1855 and 1964?
    - i know i have to talk about the tsarist leaders and soviet leaders in the hundred year period but i'm really struggling to write the essay/ also i know you have to look at a certain nature/ aspect and im doing how centralised/ decentralised russia was under the 7 rulers and how repressive were they, can someone please help me how to structure it and how to plan this out

thanks for contributing
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Tank Girl)
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nishbish)
    hello, i am doing A2 edexcel part B coursework, and the question isow far do you agree with the view that the nature ofgovernment changed to a large extent between 1855 and 1964?
    - i know i have to talk about the tsarist leaders and soviet leaders in the hundred year period but i'm really struggling to write the essay/ also i know you have to look at a certain nature/ aspect and im doing how centralised/ decentralised russia was under the 7 rulers and how repressive were they, can someone please help me how to structure it and how to plan this out

thanks for contributing

Hey hi,
    I did the exam on Russia last year for AS and, from what I can remember, I would say you can look at:
    -DUMAs?
    -the difference between Lenin and Stalin?
    -or how far did each communist leader deviate from the original intent of communism (seeing as though even Lenin changed the Manifesto to suit his own intentions)
    -between Alex 2, Alex 3 and Nick 2 you can talk about the emergence of DUMAs and A3s intention of being more liberal as opposed to his father

Just some thoughts :/ )

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 25, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.