Turn on thread page Beta

There's a fly in the room, and it's so annoying, i can't bash it because it's too quick, it's been on the sugar probably - hyperactive. It's sending my dog mad and she's leaping about trying to eat it...i thought with my sister working i could have a peaceful evening but no, the animals have to ruin it, don't they!

p.s. This is very random but who does A-level physics. I want to do it next year, is it as easy as GCSE physics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    There's a fly in the room, and it's so annoying, i can't bash it because it's too quick, it's been on the sugar probably - hyperactive. It's sending my dog mad and she's leaping about trying to eat it...i thought with my sister working i could have a peaceful evening but no, the animals have to ruin it, don't they!

p.s. This is very random but who does A-level physics. I want to do it next year, is it as easy as GCSE physics?
    Errr? by definition A level physics cant be as easy as GCSE Physics..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)

Me. I do it Er no, it isn't unfortunately, it's not impossible though.

I know it wont be as easy as GCSE, i mean in correlation to the age and maturity difference will it be equal, or does it accelerate in difficulty as i'm lead to believe is the case with chemistry.

I can learn formula quickly and do anything mathmatical no problems, could i cope with physics with just that? Oh and i have an intrest for astronomy i suppose. I just can't to squat with circuits!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.