Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

There's a fly in the room, and it's so annoying, i can't bash it because it's too quick, it's been on the sugar probably - hyperactive. It's sending my dog mad and she's leaping about trying to eat it...i thought with my sister working i could have a peaceful evening but no, the animals have to ruin it, don't they!

p.s. This is very random but who does A-level physics. I want to do it next year, is it as easy as GCSE physics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    There's a fly in the room, and it's so annoying, i can't bash it because it's too quick, it's been on the sugar probably - hyperactive. It's sending my dog mad and she's leaping about trying to eat it...i thought with my sister working i could have a peaceful evening but no, the animals have to ruin it, don't they!

p.s. This is very random but who does A-level physics. I want to do it next year, is it as easy as GCSE physics?
    Errr? by definition A level physics cant be as easy as GCSE Physics..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)

Me. I do it Er no, it isn't unfortunately, it's not impossible though.

I know it wont be as easy as GCSE, i mean in correlation to the age and maturity difference will it be equal, or does it accelerate in difficulty as i'm lead to believe is the case with chemistry.

I can learn formula quickly and do anything mathmatical no problems, could i cope with physics with just that? Oh and i have an intrest for astronomy i suppose. I just can't to squat with circuits!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.